The Bidders Discovering MC Is An Idol

Eisuke: You had planned to keep it a secret- you didn't want it to cause any trouble for Eisuke. But unfortunately he found out your little secret. All this time you were secretly and idol; to think you were living a double life. Whenever you went out to perform you always wore a disguise so know one knew what the real you looked like, allowing you to go around freely without being hounded on. Eisuke wondered where you went off to so secretly on different occasions and so he followed you without your knowledge and that was how he discovered your secret. It was quite the shock and Eisuke possibly even felt a little hurt that you never revealed to him about that part of your life. But now it was out in the open and Eisuke promised to support you with the best of his ability in your career as an idol. As long as that's what you want to be doing then he had no qualms about he; Eisuke just wanted you to be happy.

Soryu: Your double life was suddenly exposed to the man you had tried to hide it from. You didn't want to bring any trouble to Soryu- being a mob boss- when you were such a famous idol. You thought it'd be best to keep that information to yourself and on the downlow so no one would get hurt; but thanks to Inyu one day following without your knowledge, simply because he wanted to ask you something, he stumbled upon your other self and thus told Soryu. At first he didn't want to believe it but when he heard it straight from you he was surprised you kept such a secret from him. He couldn't believe his girlfriend was actually a famous idol and now he felt an even greater responsibility to protect you. Afte all, fans can get pretty rabid. Soryu assured you everything would be fine and he'd handle any trouble that may arise, and above all he would do everything in his power to protect you.

Ota: Deciding you couldn't hide it any longer you came clean to Ota about your other life. Ota just looked at you with a silent stare at first, seemingly unable to process the new immediately. But then he gave way to a sigh and expressed his sorrow on you keeping it hidden for so long. He wants to know everything about you so the fact you tried to hide such a big part of your life would come as a shock at first. But soon after, Ota warms up to the idea of you being an Idol as he is an artist. It looks like the creative gene will run in the family. Whenever you both have kids it might be the perfect balance as you both balance out each others weakness- with Ota being unable to sing and you being unable to paint- together you might create the perfect child.