Honeymoon Night- Soryu

You couldn’t be happier. At last you were joined in marriage with the man you loved; the man who stole your heart. As soon as the wedding finished Soryu wasted no time in whisking you away and taking you to a beautiful, tropical island; your honeymoon awaited you there. Soryu wanted to alone with only you and so, with Eisuke's help, he got an entire island where you two could be together without interruptions.

The sun had just begun to set and the light of the sunset, radiating several shades of orange, lit up the sea making it look magical. “Wow. The water is so clear, it's beautiful.” Your eyes sparkled as the vast sea entranced you. You just landed and after stepping out of the plane you were immediately mesmerized by how beautiful the island was.

“You should look at me more…” Soryu mumbled as he slipped his hand in yours. “Huh.” Your head snapped in his direction, giving him a puzzled look. “Nothing.” Soryu shrugged, it looked like he was pouting but only slightly.

Then suddenly you were swept off your feet, “S-Soryu?!” You yelped and clung on to him. “I can't have you getting yourself hurt walking in those shoes.” Soryu said, looking at your high heels. You were still in your wedding attire and had yet to get changed; though you wanted to but Soryu refused as he wanted to be the one to undress you.

“Fine.” You sighed, “I know it is pointless to argue. No matter what I say it would still end with me being carried.” You pouted while Soryu smiled proudly. “That's right.” Soryu said and carefully held you as he started to walk, “I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt, after all.” Soryu mumbled to himself.

Soryu brought you to a seaside hut where you would be staying during your honeymoon. It sat alongside the beach allowing you to see ocean.

“What a cute little hut.” You said, smiling as you glanced around the inside of the hut. Soryu remained quiet as he walked towards the bedroom, squeezing you a little tighter as his emotions grew stronger within him; it's not like this was the first time but this would be your first time as a married couple and so it took on a new meaning.

Soryu gently placed you on the bed, placing the softest of kisses on your forehead before leaning back. Silently, you watched him as your heart raced and your temperature rose; you couldn’t take your eyes off him, carefully watching his every movement. Soryu gazed at you with such affection you thought you might melt. But...then he changed, you had awoken the beast within him.

“Wah!” You cried in surprise as Soryu was suddenly on top of you pinning you down. “Do you know what you do to me when you look at me like that?” Soryu growled in your ear. You had looked at him with such a longing that he could no longer resist and gave in to temptation. “From this day on you are mine…” Soryu whispered, softly kissing your lips, “Just as I am yours.

His right hand slowly crept to your beautiful white dress, taking his time to feel your soft skin along the way, your body reacting to his every touch. “Ah…” Soryu looked pleased, trying to entice even more moans as he carefully undid your dress.

It didn’t take him long to have you entirely stripped from your clothes along with his own. Time was going so fast and slow at the same time. You were starting to feel lightheaded and your body was incredibly hot as your chest heaved. His body was such perfection you thought the sight would blind you and yet you couldn’t tear your eyes away as you admired his muscular form.

“___,” Soryu whispered as his body clung to yours, carefully he ran his fingers through your hair, his face just inches away from you, “I love you.” He smiled gently, that smile was enough to make you lose all control. “Soryu!” You shouted his name in desperation and wrapped your arms around his back. You could wait no longer. You needed him now.

Smiling kindly, Soryu leant down until his lips locked with yours and at the same time you both became one.