MC Supecting Eisuke Is Cheating

You had just finished work for the day and were heading to the penthouse suite. You were making your way through the hotels foyer when and unexpected sight crossed your vision. "Was...was that, Eisuke?" You stood frozen to the spot as you saw what looked to be Eisuke, his arms linked with a gorgeous, elegant looking woman. He led her around with a smile on his face as they conversed with one another.

You felt your heart drop at the sight of seeing him with another woman. The view was unbearable, you could watch them no longer and tore your eyes away. Instead, focusing your eyes on the elevator to the penthouse, you marched over to it never once looking back.

You decided to rid the memory of him with that woman from your mind. You hoped it was just a one off thing, that it wouldn't happen again. Maybe you were just jumping to conclusions, there is no way he'd betray you. Of course he wouldn't, he loved you, or so you thought... The next day you saw him with the same woman and again for many days after that. Every night he'd come home to the suite and wrap you up in his arms, whispering words of love in your ear, acting like nothing ever happened. You felt conflicted inside, could you really believe in his words of love? You didn't know what to believe anymore...

You had yet to question him, but you knew you couldn't take much more. If he was really cheating on you under your nose, you weren't going to just take it sitting down. You thought he loved you and yet seeing him smiling and laughing with another woman...It hurt your heart. You felt sick inside, like all your feelings had just been tossed aside. Like they no longer mattered. You didn't know what you had done wrong, why would he leave you for someone else? Had he grown tired of you? So many questions swirled through your mind it made your head ache and yet none of them had an answer.

That night you decided you were going to be straight with Eisuke. If he was going to cheat on you like that and hurt your feelings you were no longer going to put up with it. You weren't some puppet to just be strung along, you were human, and wanted to be treated as such.

You waited in the bedroom paitently for Eisuke to return. You were sitting on the bed with your arms crossed when you heard the suite door open. You could hear the approaching footsteps as they got closer and closer to the bedroom.

"_______, where are you?" You heard Eisuke call out for you before he poked his head in the bedroom, "There you are. What are you doing in here?" He looked surprised to see you in the bedroom.

"Why do you think?!" You snapped at him and his eyes widened. "What's gotten in to you?" He questioned, slowly walking up to you. He reached out a hand towards your face but you slapped it away and jumped off the bed, "Don't touch me!" You screamed and put some distance between him and yourself. "Wh-What?" Eisuke rubbed his hand where you had slapped him, looking completely baffled.

"Don't play stupid with me. Just how long did you think I was going to put up with your little games?! I'm not some tool you can just use!" You had intended to talk rationally with him but you had left things go for far too long and your emotions had gotten out of hand. The moment you saw him, all you could feel was the pain and anger that had built up inside of you which you were now letting out on Eisuke.

"What are you talking about? I've never used you." He said looking completely bewildered at to what you are getting at. "Am I really supposed to believe that?! I thought I meant more to you that... I thought you loved me..." Tears started to form in your eyes, you couldn't believe even now Eisuke was still acting dumb. Eisuke started to slowly step over to you but you kept backing away from him until you could move no further. The cold, hard wall was behind you and with Eisuke closing in from the front, you had nowhere left to run. "No..." You closed your eyes as you shook your head with tears trickling down your cheeks.

"____, please...tell me what I have done?"

"Huh?" You were surprised by the tone of his voice. He actually sounded...worried? Was he being honest this whole time? Did he really not know what was wrong? You opened your eyes and looked up, your gaze meeting his. You couldn't help but bite your lip when you saw his eyes so full of pain and worry.

'Was I...wrong?'

"Eisuke... I saw you with that woman..." You mumbled and averted your gaze. As soon as those words left your mouth, Eisuke gasped and took hold of your arms. "W...What?" You were surprised by his sudden hold. "I see... I understand. I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression. But there is nothing going on between me and her." Eisuke said in a low whisper.

"Really? How can I believe that when I saw you always smiling at her?!" You bit back at his words, the image of him smiling at another woman still fresh in your mind. "Calm down!" Eisuke raised his voice, pushing your arms above your head, he had you pinned to the wall.

"She is a very important person I was tasked with taking care of for the week. I had to put on those fake smiles around her. It wasn't as if I was enjoying it!" Eisuke exclaimed and you felt your body starting to shudder.

'I really got it wrong...I'm such a fool.'

You lost all will to fight back and remained helplessly in Eisuke's firm grip. "Do you not understand you are the only woman I love? I could never love another. You are the only one I'll ever need."

"Eisuke...I'm sorry. I should have come to you sooner. None of this should have happened. I should have believed in you..." You shook your head sadly as tears continued to stream down your face. "____, I'm sorry too." Eisuke said, releasing you from his grip. He moved his hand to your cheek, carefully rubbing the tears away from your eyes. "I should have explained to you what was going on. Instead, I left you in the dark. I should never have let things go as they did. The pain I caused you is inexcusable. ...These tears, they are the result of my carelessness." He said tracing your cheek with his thumb.

"I promise, I won't repeat this same mistake again. I don't ever want to make you cry again." He whispered softly, tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear before encircling him arms around you. He held you tightly against him, like he never wanted to let you go again, never wanting to lose you. You felt safe in his warm arms, his heartbeat was so soothing. "Eisuke... Thank you. I promise to always believe in you. I now know just how much I truly mean to you." You said your voice muffled against his chest.

Eisuke didn't speak another word, instead, he lifted up your head and brought his lips unto yours. The kiss was so sweet, so delicate, you realized just how lucky you were to have someone who truly loved you in your life.