The Bidders Telling MC They No Longer Love Her

Eisuke: You didn't want to believe it. How could you? Was the relationship all a lie? Was his love a lie? It couldn't be...could it? Eisuke had just told you he didn't love you any more and for you to leave. He didn't want you around any longer. You were to pack up and get out of the hotel. It tore you in two hearing those words come from his mouth. To hear the love of your life tell you they no longer love you and never want to see you again. You wanted to believe it was all a dream; a lie. But the sad truth was you were wide awake and the crushing weight in your chest was no lie; your heart was being squeezed and torn apart. You wanted to go ask him why? Why does he no longer love you? Does he really mean those words? But he left you no room to talk back. He never even gave you the chance. With tears cascading down your reddened cheeks, you struggled to breath as you ran through the luxurious hotel. You didn't dare look back; you couldn't. If you were to ever forget about the man you so yearned for, you had to keep moving forward; hoping that one day you could learn to move on and forget about the days you two were so deeply in love. Forget his touch, his scent, his sweet voice; forget them all. It seemed like it was impossible; he was so deeply engraved in your heart that you couldn't forget. You were fated to always remember his intoxicating love and how good it felt to be together; but also the bittersweet pain, the pain of being apart; the pain that would haunt you for all your days.

Soryu: His words were like a sharp dagger piercing your fragile heart and shattering it into tiny pieces and being caught adrift on the wind. There was not a hint of kindness in his forceful tone; but you could see there was a hidden pain in the depths of his eyes. Soryu was acting so cold and cruel towards you, it was so unlike him. You refused to believe he would simply stop loving you just like that, but the truth was he didn't give you any room to refuse. He did all he could to push you away, in the harshest and coldest way possible. The last thing he ever saw was your pain stricken face on the verge of tears; and the last thing you ever saw was the terrifying scowl on his face and the pain in his eyes as he pushed you away. It was a bittersweet end to a tragic romance. You wanted so desperately to uncover a reason for his actions but could find nothing. Whatever it may be he was hiding it well. You had no choice but to leave. No matter how much you hated it, you had no other choice. You couldn't bare to see him looking so angry and in pain again. And so you abide by his wishes and leave the hotel. You only hoped he would be able to find happiness on his own. You didn't even want to think about your own happiness. A life without him was a life without meaning. He was your happiness; your world. That day was a sad one indeed. You cried for hours on end until finally falling asleep on the train; your destination? Unknown.

Ota: You froze at the words "I don't love you anymore" how could he say such a thing? After all you had both been through, did he really plan to throw it all away? Just like that? You promised you would always be there for him but now he was tossing you away to the wind; to be caught in the gentle breeze that soon grows until you are never seen again. Did Ota really never want to see you again? You couldn't understand why he wanted you out of his life... You never thought you would hear words as painful as those. That day you finally knew what It felt like to have a broken heart. You felt sick to your stomach and was overcome by despair at the thought of never being together with the one whom you loved so dearly ever again. Running away as fast as you could with tears streaming down your face, you continued to shout out "why" over and over- but of course you were only met with silence. There never would be a answer to your question. You would be left guessing for the rest of your life why he suddenly stopped loving you or if those words were even true. For all you know it might have been the hardest decision of his life and he was equally sharing in your pain. Would you become star crossed lovers; two lovers deeply in love who can never be together and doomed to their memories of the past and what they use to have.