KBTBB Guys Seeing MC On Their Wedding Day

Eisuke: Breathtaking. That was the first thing that ran through Eisuke's mind upon seeing you. You were about to become one. Eisuke still couldn't believe it. He watched you with tender eyes as you walked down the aisle. Eisuke loved everything about you. Your cute little laugh to sweet scent of your skin. There was nothing he didn't love about you. To think you were finally going to be his, Eisuke couldn't have been happier. Nothing has ever brought him greater joy than bringing happiness to your life. Though he was a little tense, Eisuke stood tall and proud. He was going to make you his in front of hundreds of people. The kiss you shared was so full of love you felt light on your feet. The way Eisuke looked at you so adoringly made your heart skip a beat. Wrapping an arm around your waist, Eisuke leads you away from the crowd with a confident smile, happy you were no longer his girlfriend but his wife. Once outside, he lifted you up in his arms and brought his lips to yours, pledging his love once more. "From here on out, we are a family. ...I will always cherish my time with you...my family."

Soryu: Seeing you adorned in your bridal gown caused his heart to flutter. Soryu had never seen something so beautiful in his life. It was if an angel had come to steal his heart away but it was already yours. The memories created on this very special day would be something Soryu would reflect back on in many years to come. It would be a day he'd never forget. The day you finally became his and only his. Nothing in the world made Soryu happier than being with you. Sharing in the joys of life together for the rest of your lives. Together you exchanged your vows. Your voice shaking from nerves along the way. While inside, Soryu made a vow within his heart to protect you no matter what for as long as he lived, to seek your happiness and most importantly to be happy together, always. Seeing your teary eyes before him brought joy to his heart. You were the one he would be with for eternity. Just you and him. Waking up to your face every morning, it would become something very precious to Soryu. Even your tears were precious to him. He reached out and rubbed the tears from your cheek before sealing your future with the sweetest kiss you've ever tasted, "I'll always treasure you. Forever and always."

Ota: The scene before him was far prettier than anything ever painted on a canvas. Dressed in a pure white gown, the very sight made Ota feel like he was on cloud nine. He sighed happily, still feeling a little overwhelmed that you were finally going to always be together. Ota couldn't take his eyes off you as you slowly walked down the aisle. Every step you took caused his heart to flutter. Ota looked forward to his future with you. On this day you both would become as one. Showering love upon each other for the rest of your lives. Seeing you before him, about to exchange your vows, Ota could feel himself getting a little emotional. It was all finally happening, he couldn't have been happier. Carefully if not a little awkwardly he put the ring on your finger and with a smile filled with adoration for you, Ota lifted your veil. With everyone's eyes on you, his lips joined yours, joining you both together. Happiness overwhelmed you both. At the same time you both reached for the others hand, at that moment, it was just the two of you. It was as if you two were the only people in the world as you gazed in each others eyes lovingly. It would be a moment the two of you would cherish for the rest of your lives, "I love you. ...I love you so much. I'll spend my life showing you just how much you mean to me."