kbtbb guys getting jealous over MC brother

Eisuke: Eisuke waltzed up to you while you sat on the couch demanding to know who you were with earlier, he looked quite irritated. You weren't sure quite sure what had him so riled up, it's not like you were going off with some other guy. You were his and his alone. Eisuke mentioned how he saw you smiling and holding on to the arm of another man earlier through the day, he couldn't believe you would look that way at someone who wasn't himself. You assured him there was no other guy in your life. Then it occured to you he might have mistook your twin brother for a potential love interest. You quickly informed him of your brother and Eisuke immediately shut his mouth. This was the first time he heard of your brother. He was currently in the area so he had asked to hang out with you; something you hadn't done in a long time.

Eisuke didn't know what to say any more after his misunderstanding. The fact he was jealous over you spending time with your brother...was quite embarrassing. He still couldn't calm himself after being worked up all day about it, and so he dragged you off to the bedroom where he was going to reconfirm his love for you and rid of any pent up jealously.

Soryu: You had just finished work for the day and stepped in to the penthouse lounge. You were surprised to see Soryu in their all alone. You strode right up to him with a smile but all you got was a frown in return. You didn't know what had him so moody, did he eat a bad omelet? Soryu looked you hard in the eyes, bringing a hand to your chin, he made sure you couldn't turn away before he questioned you if you were seeing another man. Of course you denied it, perish the thought of seeing someone else when you loved Soryu and would always love him.

He wasn't satisfied though, not after seeing you go to the movies and even eating lunch with an unfamiliar man. Soryu mentioned how he followed you in secret after he spotted you with another guy. You went wide eyed at the thought before you started to giggle. Soryu was dumbfounded, he didn't understand what was so funny all of a sudden. You explained how you were hanging out with your brother, whenever he was in the area you would always meet up with him. Learning that, Soryu immediately released his hold on your chin and stepped back a bit. His eyes were as wide as they could go, the news came as a complete shock to him. He quickly averted his gaze as a blush tinged his cheeks rosy red. He had never been so embarrassed before, being jealous over your brother... He didn't know how he was going to live it down, though you thought it was adorable.

Ota: You had just returned to the suite after going out with some friends when you found Ota sitting on the couch, arms folded and a frown on his face. Not knowing what was wrong, you hurried over to him. As soon as you got near, Ota grabbed hold of your hand and pulled you to couch before getting on top of you. You were underneath him with him looking down at you with slight annoyance and worry. He questioned just were you had gone tonight and you told him you were just out with some friends but all he did was sigh and looked more frustrated.

You didn't know what had him in such a sour mood. He mentioned how he saw you hugging another man who wasn't himself. Ota thought you loved him but now you were seeing someone else?! It saddened him very much. You were dumbfounded by his words and tried to recall when you hugged another guy when it hit you. You giggled at how wrong he was which had him confused before telling him that man was none other than your brother. Hearing those words Ota nearly fell off of you, his eyes had grown wide and he looked to be in shock. All that worrying and jealously and it was only your brother. Ota mumbled an apology but didn't get off you, instead he brought his lips to yours. He needed to get his mind off what happened and instead fill his thoughts of nothing but you.