Jealousy- Eisuke

It was a beautiful day; the perfect day for your date. The warm sun felt nice on your skin amidst the cool winter chill. You happily walked alongside Eisuke, hand in hand, nothing could ruin your day you thought. That was until a voice called out to you, a voice you hadn't heard for a long time. The voice of your ex boyfriend.

You stopped walking and looked in the direction of the voice, “Soji…?” Your eyes went wide in disbelief when you saw none other than Soji, your ex, running towards you with a grin plastered on his face.

“I never thought I would see you again. I must be dreaming.” Soji spoke in a cheery tone. Seeing him made your chest ache.

“Soji I-”

“Oh.” He finally noticed Eisuke standing besides you, “You have a boyfriend?” His shoulders immediately slumped with disappointment.

“I do. His name is Eisuke and I love him very much.”

“I see.” Soji bowed, “It's an honor to meet you. My names Soji.” He said in a friendly manner but Eisuke remained silent, eyeing him coldly.

Soji turned back towards you with a solemn look, “I never should have let you go. It was the worst decision of my life.” His words were tinged with regret, his expression pained with sorrow.

“Soji... “

It hurt you to see him so depressed. He was the first love of your life but he left you when he decided to pursue his music career. You struggled for a long time, you didn't think you would ever get over him. But eventually you were able to move on and now you have Eisuke and no way were you going to let him go.

“I love my guitar but I came to realize I loved you even more. I was such an immature fool. If only I realized that sooner instead of years later I may not have made the worst decision of my life.” Soji’s tone was full of melancholy as he spoke; His eyes glazed over as he remembered the past.

“Soji… I hope you can find someone who will make you happy just as I have found happiness.” You said and grabbed hold of Eisuke's arm.

Eisuke still remained quiet as he gave the two of you space, although his eyebrows were slowly knitting together and the lines on his forehead grew ever deeper. It wasn't easy for him to see his girlfriend speak to her ex.

“Heh. You really are an amazing woman.” Soji laughter was one of self depreciation. “You are one lucky guy.” He grinned at Eisuke. His expression then turned serious, “Never make the same mistake I did. Keep ahold of her no matter what it takes.”

“Of course. I won't let her get away even if she wanted too.” After remaining silent for so long Eisuke finally spoke. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder, a confident smirk on his face.

“Hah. So you can talk.” Soji quietly chuckled. “I'm sorry for interrupting you on your date.” He began to apologize, bowing his head.

“Don't worry about it.” You shook your head and gave him a warm smile, “It was nice...to see you again.” You never thought you would see your ex again. While seeing him brought back many memories you knew you wouldn't change a thing. The man you would spend your life with was standing right by your side; the man who would forever hold your heart.

“Be happy enough for the both of us.” Soji gave you a thumbs up, the biggest smile he could manage lit up his face. “Take care, okay?” Soji waved and ran off. As he went you could see the somber look on his face as his eyes were slightly watery and yet he was still smiling.

(He never changes. Still as lively as ever.) You smiled thinking of the past. But now you had your future to look forward to.

“Wah?!” You were suddenly yanked against Eisuke's chest. You were so close to his face you thought your lips would touch. “Eisuke?”

“Time for a change of plans. I don't feel like continuing our date any longer.” Eisuke said with a heated gaze. Your heart skipped a beat under his intense gaze.

Eisuke grabbed your hand and began to pull you along with him. You wondered if he was taking you back to the hotel?

He did take you to a hotel...but it wasn't Tres Spades. It was nowhere near as fancy as Eisuke's hotel but it still had its own class about it. Eisuke didn't want to see the other bidders right now and so he brought you here.

Eisuke, still holding your hand, was calm as he brought you to the room he paid for. No sooner had you stepped into the bedroom did Eisuke push you against the wall and pin you there.

“Eisuke…?” Flustered, you squeaked out his name. You figured he may have been bothered by seeing your ex but he was being rather rough.

“You really loved that man, didn't you?” Eisuke asked in a low growl. His words shocked you. “What? That was a long time ago.” You responded, your eyes shook as you averted your gaze. Eisuke slipped a hand under your chin forcing you to meet his eyes, “I saw the way you looked at him. The way you smiled… Do you still love him?”

Your entire body jumped at his accusation, “No.” You firmly shook your head. “He was...my first love. But that's in the past. I only have eyes for you now.”

“You are such a bad girl making two men get jealous over you in one day.” Eisuke suddenly pressed his leg between the both of yours and leaned in closer, “I didn't think I could ever feel an emotion such as this. Do you understand I will never let you go. I can't ever let you go.” Eisuke spoke with such passion it made your body grow hot.

“Eisuke… I won't ever let you go either.”

Eisuke's eyes widened slightly in surprise, “You… Only you can make me feel this way.” Eisuke smirked, his confident gaze piercing you. “Are you ready? I don't think I'll be able to hold back right now… I'll show you just how much I love you. You won't be thinking of anyone but me soon enough.” As soon as he said that, Eisuke lifted you in his arms and carried you to the bed.

Gently placing you on the bed Eisuke covered your body with his own. He carefully cradled your head in his hands and played with your hair. There was a seductive glint in eyes as he looked at you, “Sorry, I definitely won't be able to be gentle.” Eisuke leaned in closer and whispered, “When you look at me like that, with such expectation in your eyes, it makes me want to lose control.” Eisuke words ended with his lips enveloping your own as his hands slowly crept over your body. Piece by piece he undressed you.

“Eisuke...I love you.” You breathed in a raspy voice as pleasure overtook you. Every moan from your lips drove Eisuke wilder. Sure enough you could think of nothing but him as the two of you were joined in a moment of intimacy. Reconfirming your love for one another over and over.