britney / brittany

✧❅chapter two❅✧

"Making Christopher Cross a Golden Globe, Oscar and five time Grammy award winner!" Mr Schuester said, a relieved sigh escaped from multiple mouths, the Glee Club was happy the lecture had ended.

Tired of hearing tons of useless information about Christopher Cross, Florence rested her head on her brother's shoulder.

Brittany raised her hand. Happy someone finally showed some interest, Mr. Shuester happily pointed at her. "I would just like to say that from now on, I demand to have every solo in Glee Club" Brittany spoke calmly, but with a bossy tone.

Rachel's eyes immediately shot to Mr Schuester. He tried to calm her down by giving her a reassuring look.

Brittany continued "when I had my teeth cleaned, I had the most amazing Britney Spears fantasy. I sang and danced better then her. Now i realized what a powerful woman I truly am"

Kurt stared at Brittany with a proud smile plastered on his face.

"I went with her, and i had a Britney fantasy, too. Although now that I'm thinking about it.I'm not really sure how our fantasies combined. That doesn't make any sense" Santana spoke

Roughly getting her head shoved off Kurt's shoulder, Florence listened to her brother protest about Britney Spears once again."See, Mr Schue? I told you!" He bitched

As Kurt went on and on about the whole Britney thing, everyone noticed that Mr. Schue was getting more annoyed with every word coming out of Kurt's mouth.

"Mr. Schue, you're letting your own personal issues get in the way of something that we're all telling we really want to do" Mercedes stated, causing multiple New Directions members to nod in agreement.

Kurt was really getting angry and Mr. Schue looked like he was going to implode any moment now.

"Kurt, I'm done talking about this!" He yelled a few seconds later.

Florence and Mercedes both noticed how annoyed Kurt was getting. They tried their best to keep him in his seat, but failed.

"Geez! Let loose a little would you? Stop being so freaking uptight al the time!" Kurt yelled, storming out of the choir room.

"I'm going to go... find him" Florence awkwardly motioned towards the door. As she sprinted into the hallways, she almost ran into someone.

The person she had almost ran over smiled awkwardly.
"Uhm... Could you tell me where the Spanish classroom is?" The blonde boy asked, scratching the back of his neck.

Florence's head shot up at the sound of the voice. She recognized it, it was the same voice that she listened to a few days ago. The boy's green eyes met hers and a weird feeling took over her body, one she hadn't felt yet before. "Yes. It's...uhm, down the hallway to your left. Next to the red lockers"

"And, uh... My name is Florence. I heard you sing a few days earlier, you're very good" she blushed, reaching out her hand.

The boy, who was also blushing, shyly smiled at her. "I'm Sam. Glad to hear you like my voice, it was my first time singing in public" he said, shaking her hand.

"You should join the Glee Club" Florence awkwardly smiled, motioning towards the sign-up sheet that was pinned against the wall.

"Are you in it?" Sam blushed, staring at the ground to avoid Florence's eyes.

"Yes, I am. There's a lot of great people... and Rachel is also there" she replied, nervously twirling her hair around her finger.

"I'll think about it" The blonde boy smiled

───✧❅✦❅✧───