blame it on the alcohol

It was Alcohol Awareness week at McKinley High. Ironically enough, Puck chose this week to host a party at Rachel's house. This idea had popped into his head when the girl told him both of her dads were out of town, and there was an empty house, ready for them to party in.

"Welcome!" Rachel spoke cheerily, swinging the door open so her friends could enter the basement, the place where h party was held . This was Rachel's first party, and she was beyond exited. She smiled brightly when she saw three of her friends, and Florence, smiling back at her.

Blaine, Finn and both the Hummel siblings took of their coats as they walked down the stairs to the dimly lighted basement.

"What an interesting dress" Blaine smiled, complimenting the green dress Rachel was wearing.

"Right... interesting" Florence mumbled, receiving a smack on the arm from her brother.

"So this is your dad's Oscar room" Kurt mumbled, looking around the fairly empty room.

Also scanning the room, Florence's gaze fell on Santana and Sam. The two teens were seated on a couch in the corner of the room together. Santana was on Sam's lap, smirking as she kissed him. Sam, on the other hand, didn't look very comfortable as Santana's hand brushed over his hand flirtatiously. He seemed even more uncomfortable when he noticed Florence had entered the room. He softly shoved Santana off of his lap as he waved Florence over. 

As she made her way over to Sam, Florence felt Santana's arm bump against hers, roughy shoving her to the right as the two passed. She decided to just brush it off as she took a seat next to Sam. Santana briefly spun around, sending Sam a flirty wink, making him cringe just the slightest.

As soon as the Latina was out of their sight, Sam grabbed Florence's arm desperately. "Help me" He cried, "She's all over me, the whole time!"

Florence chuckled. "I noticed" she laughed, "I don't think there's anything i can do about it. Unless we, you know, tell everyone about us" She thought out loud, sending Sam a loving smile.

"I don't think that's such a good idea" Sam said, motioning towards Kurt, who was staring at them from the other side of the room like he was a sherif making sure his prisoners were behaving.

Florence frowned, but the frown didn't last long. Blaine made his way over to Kurt and handed him a drink, seeing this made an idea pop into Florence's head.

"You know what? I'll wait until Kurt is drunk —which shouldn't take too long, and then I'll tell him about us! Kurt is a happy drunk, so i could litterally tell him i killed someone and he'd start cheering" Florence smiled, proud of the idea she had come up with.

"Sounds like a plan" Sam smiled,  "You haven't killed someone, thought, right?" He asked, suspiciously eyeing the girl next to him.

Florence smiled, amused my the boy's stupid question. She reached out her ringed hand and wiped the remainders of Santana's red lipstick off of Sam's lips. Their faces were only inches apart, and now it was Sam who got an idea.

He quickly scanned the room to make sure no one was looking at them before placing a soft kiss onto Florence's lips, making a pink blush take over her cheeks.

When they parted a few seconds later, both teens were smiling from ear to ear.

"Sorry, I know we are like all secretive but you're like... really pretty" Sam smiled, placing his hands on Florence's waist. As he leaned in for another kiss, they were rudely interrupted by a very drunk Brittany falling over and onto the couch, knocking the two teens apart.

Florence awkwardly smiled at Brittany as she pulled her shirt —which has slid up a bit when her and Sam were making out, down.  "Im going to get my brother waisted, talk to you later!" She cheerfully smiled as she walked away, leaving Sam behind, staring at her in awe.