i kissed a girl (part two)

Finn was taking the role of leader upon him once again as he stood in front of his fellow Glee Club members. Both the Troubletones and the New Directions were gather in the choir room and everyone. was confused by this fact. Finn finished writing lady music week on the whiteboard and dropped the black marker before spinning around.

"Can someone tell us what's going on, please?" Mercedes asked.

Puckerman, who was seated besides his now fiancé, had his arm around the girl and he lowered his voice to say something. "This isn't going anywhere, what do you say we tell everyone the news?" he asked, tilting his head towards Florence's.

"Let's wait a few days, okay?.. I really want to look good while we do so, it's a very important moment after all" Florence replied.

Finn was trying his hardest to listen to what his sister was saying, he had a feeling it was important and he wanted to know what she was talking about. Unfortunately for him, the other people in the room were making it impossible for him to catch anything else but a few words, so he decided to just go on with the announcement he was about to make. He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention and when most of the teens were looking his way he started speaking.

"This week the Troubletones and the New Directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies" Finn began.

"Oh, hell no" Santana spoke, already unbothered to listen anymore. Finn slightly raised his eyebrows, expecting the girl, who was usually quite the female enthusiast, to be a little more exited about the announcement.

"Next week all of us will be going to Sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win" Finn continued, not letting Santana's rude reply bother him. "But, Santana, we are worried about you"

"Maybe you shouldn't have outed her in the hallways then" Florence spat. When she and Kurt walked to the choir room he filled her in on everything that she had missed the past few days while she was busy with the situation with Puckerman. Florence was obviously very shocked to hear what Finn had done and told herself she wasn't just going to let him get away with it.

Santana sent Florence a small smile and then focussed her attention on the boy before her. "Worry about yourself, fetus face" Santana spat.

Rory leaned closer to Florence, who he was seated next to. "I wasn't aware she could smile, did you know that she had that function?" he whispered.

"Santana isn't a robot" Florence softly replied, "I don't think so, at least" she mumbled a few seconds later.

"Only one way to find out" Rory joked. The two had bonded over the last few weeks and had formed quite a bond. Florence liked that he didn't talk about Sam and Rory liked how Florence shielded him from Santana.

"You get the bucket of water and i'll get my SuperSoaker from my locker" Florence replied. Rory let out a small laugh. Puck wasn't as amused and stared at the two with a confused look on his face.

"I do not understand you two in the slightest" He sighed. Rory and Florence looked at the floor, trying to hold in the laughter that bubbled up inside them for no particular reason.

Finn was still talking in hopes of making amendments with Santana, but the look on her face revealed that that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. "Glee Club is about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. And that's what this music is all about"

"So wait" Santana spoke, "I don't even get a say in this? Not cool" She spat. Her arms had been crossed ever since Florence entered the choir room and Brittany was softly trying to pull them apart.