michael (part one) (edited)

"Oh my God!" Florence exclaimed as she watched Finn get down on one knee. Finn apparently heard something, because his gaze switched from Rachel --who was seated on a small chair in front of him, and scanned the audience to make sure they were alone.

Sam noticed Finn was looking around the room, and he quickly ducked behind the row of soft red chairs, pulling Florence with him so Finn wouldn't find out they were spying on him. Unfortunately his plan didn't go as smoothly as he had hoped.

He pulled Florence down with a little bit too much strength, making her land on top of him. Florence started blushing as she stared at Sam, whose mouth formed into the biggest smirk she had ever seen on him.

Neither of the two moved for a good five seconds until Sam decided to say something. "I think it's smart to not tell you what I'm thinking right now" He mumbled. Florence shyly smiled and tried to push herself off of the blonde boy.

Sam softly pulled her back down with an apologetic smile. "I swear I'm not trying to be a creep, but Finn is staring at us so we can't move or else we'll get caught" He explained and scooted back a little bit to give the girl some space. While he did so, his shirt got stuck behind one of the chairs, pulling the fabric down just a bit by his neck.

Florence suddenly got a weird look in her eyes as she stared at him. "You've still got it" She mumbled. When Sam looked at her confused she seemed to wake up from the trance she was in. "The necklace I got you last year. You're still wearing it"

Sam looked down at his shirt and smiled at the sight of the chunky green stone. "Of course" He muttered. "I never took it off" He softly added.

Finn's attention wasn't on the empty seats anymore since he was now talking with Rachel about something. Sam saw this since he was watching the two from between two seats and he quickly took the opportunity to get out of the auditorium. He quickly got up and reached out his hand to help Florence up, not noticing how she was looking at him. "Come on, we gotta get out of here"

Florence took his hand and the two ran out of the auditorium. They continued running towards the exit of the school and made their way outside, where it was storming and raining heavily. "What's your plan exactly, Sam?" Florence yelled, she tried to sound upset, but she couldn't help laughing in the middle of her sentence.

"I don't know! Go hide under that tree. it doesn't rain there!" Sam replied, already making his way to a big tree besides the school. Before he actually got the chance to, Florence yanked him back by the sleeve of his shirt.

"You aren't really going to stand under a tree in the middle of a storm, are you?" She laughed. Sam scratched the back of his neck with an awkward smile on his face.

The school's doors opened and Finn and Rachel walked out. Sam and Florence looked at each other, waiting for the other one to come up with some sort of genius plan that would make them invisible on the spot. "What are you looking at me for?" both teens yelled in union.

"I don't know! You're the smart one here!" Sam exclaimed. Florence sighed, slightly flattered by the fact that Sam appearantly found her intelligent. As the rain dripped down their faces, Florence grabbed Sam's hand and pulled him with her, behind a random car.

Sam looked in the mirror of the black vehicle, trying to see if Finn and Rachel were near. He quickly took a step back. "They are literally coming right at us!" He panicked.

Florence tucked a piece of soaking hair behind her ear, only for it to fall right into it's original place a few seconds later. "Uhm... Wait! I have an idea! Give me your shirt, they won't know it's us if we're wearing different clothes"

"That's your idea, really?" Sam yelled with a stressed undertone, "They'll know it's us. You're always stealing my clothes!"

Florence rolled her eyes. "Well, do you have a better idea?"