yes/no

The Glee Club girls were walking around the school grounds, Florence and Tina were chatting as both of them sipped from a cold chocolate milkshake. Ever since Florence's party turned into one big drama, everyone in Glee Club had unanswered questions about the whole situation floating around in their minds. Florence hadn't talked to Puck in days, but she had grown even closer to Sam during those days. Tina was curious and couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Flo, what's the deal with you and Sam? You've been practically inseparable the past few days. And don't think I don't see the stolen glances between you two during classes" She asked. Suddenly another question popped into her head, one she'd been having for a while.

"You also still haven't told us what happened on summer vacation. You know, before he left and you became an emotional wreck" Tina said, apparently feeling like the last sentence was needed to paint the full picture.

Florence smiled as her mind travelled back to summer break. As she took a seat on top of one of the many lunch tables, Rachel sat down besides her. Tina and Brittany were also very eager to hear her story and leaned on the wooden table as they stared at Florence, awaiting the story. Sugar came running their way, her heels clicking on the concrete. Santana was less interested, or at least she pretended to be.

Quinn, who already knew most of what happened was just enjoying her lunch as she watched her friends circle around Florence like a couple of vultures. Quinn's mind traveled back to the start of the year, and how unhappy both her and Florence were. She smiled as she realized that after all, everything turned out a hundred times better than she had even dared to dream of back then.

"Sam and I spent as much time together as we could during summer break since he was leaving not long after. We mostly hung out in the park, but when the weather would be too good for that, we would go to the lake" Florence told her friends. The girls squeaked in excitement. They stared at her, waiting for the rest of the story.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the school grounds, Sam was having the same kind of conversation with the guys from Glee Club, only Puck wasn't there. They were seated on the bleachers, looking out over the rest of the students.

"Hey, tell us everything!" Blaine smiled, looking up at Sam. Blaine was the only one that wasn't on the football team, he didn't mind though. He thought the sweater vest he had on was way more comfortable than the letterman jackets the other guys had on.

"Yeah, dude. Give us specifics!" Mike cheered, he did have a letterman jacket on, which made him match with both Finn and Rory. Sam had gotten a leather jacket for Christmas, which he was wearing proudly.

Finn suddenly realized something. "I just remembered this is about Florence, so not too many specifics, please" He mumbled, his face growing a little disgusted at the thought of the things Sam and his sister might had been up to.

Sam didn't hear what Finn said, his mind being totally taken over by the flashbacks from last year. "It was incredible, guys" he began. He slowly got up and rested his body against the iron fence.

The other students barely noticed the Glee Club as Florence and Sam sang "Summer Nights". At the end of the song the girls were squealing excitedly, most of the guys were also entertained by the song. Only Finn and Kurt seemed to have a little trouble getting the mental pictures out of their heads.

"Finn! Drumroll!" Will Schuester yelled, running into the choir room like a toddler hyped up on sour patch kids. Florence had had a bad night's sleep and had accidentally fallen asleep on Sam's shoulder. She shot up when Mr. Schuester entered the room, started by the loud noise he made.