never been kissed

✧❅chapter six❅✧

Finn let his body sink into the hot bath he had made himself in the school's locker room after a long day of football practice. Sam seemed to have different ideas about relaxation, dumping another bucket of ice water into his tub before taking a deep breath and stepping into the bath.

Finn flinched at the sight of the freezing water rising when Sam let himself sink into it. "Dude, how do you stand that cold tub?" He asked, warming his cold hands in the warm water he had filled his bath with.

"I don't know" Sam sighed, slightly shivering as he breathed in and out, hoping it would warm his body even slightly. "Tell me something interesting, it'll help distract me from my body temperature going below zero"

Finn tried to think of something, but nothing seemed to enter his mind. Suddenly, a smirk appeared on his face. "I have an idea" he smiled, turning to face Sam.

"What's going on between you and Florence? Kurt told me he found the two of you all cozy in her room the other day" The young man asked with a curious twinkle in his eyes.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Nothing happened! Flo and I were just watching a movie"

Finn smiled at how nervous Sam sounded when he talked about Florence. "Kurt told me he found you both on her bed"

Sam silently cursed Kurt as he tried to think of a way to explain himself. "We were just... Kurt has issues!"

Finn laughed. "Yeah I'm aware. He's practically my brother, and Flo is basically my sister, which is why I want to know what's going on between you two"

Sam nodded. "Alright" He began, recalling the events from a few days back.

Sam and Florence were watching a movie in the room she shared with her brother. They were seated on Florence's bed while they watched Iron Man on her laptop. It had been a long day of school and Glee club, so both teens were exhausted, causing them so slightly lean on each other as they watched.

Florence felt her eyes getting heavy, but tried her hardest not to fall asleep, and to focus on the movie instead. Despite of her efforts to stay awake, her eyes slowly closed as her head rested against Sam's upper-arm.

Sam turned his head slightly, making sure not to wake the girl leaning against his shoulder. He smiled and slowly wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he turned down the movie's volume.

Kurt closed the door behind him as he threw his keys onto the coffee table. "I'm home!" He screamed.

No one replied, but Kurt noticed another set of keys on the coffee table. Judging from the spiderman key-chain on it, it belonged to the youngest member of the household.

"Florence! I'm home! where are you?" Kurt yelled, making his way down to their shared room.

Stepping down the stair's last step, Kurt's eyes widened as he stared at his sister, who was asleep on her bed, but she wasn't alone.

Kurt had always been protective of his sister, especially around boys. He was extra protective when it came to Sam, since he was convinced the blonde boy was gay, and he didn't want his sister to get her heart broken.

Out of sheer panic, Kurt grabbed the first thing he could find —in his case a shampoo bottle, and hurled it towards the bed.

Luckily for Sam and Florence, Kurt wasn't the best at throwing things, and the bottle softly landed on Sam's shoulder. While it didn't land with a lot of force, the bottle did wake the two teens up.