the first time

"Shit" Florence mumbled, placing a hand on her stomach. After flushing the toilet she walked out of the bathroom. As soon as she stepped into the hallway she saw Kurt staring at her, one of his eyebrows practically raised to meet his hairline. 

"I'm fine, shouldn't have eaten that vegetarian burger at lunch" She lied. Puck seemed to believe what she said, but Kurt wasn't as naive. 

"I had the same burger and I'm fine. Are you sure that that's what bugging you?" The boy whispered, not buying a word she said. 

"I don't know, Kurt" Florence replied, sighing as she took a seat on her bed. Puck sent her a questioning look, also noticing something was off. 

"Is it that time of the month already?" He chuckled, clearly not sensing the vibe in the room. Kurt shot him a warning look, but it was too late. 

"No, Puck. It's not. That's the whole issue here!" Florence yelled. Puck still didn't seem to have figured out what was wrong and he sighed loudly as a reply. 

That action was the last straw for the stressed out girl. She shot up, making both Kurt and Puck stare at her in confusion. 

Puck stood up, attempting to place his arm around her shoulder. "Flo, what's- 

Florence felt anger bubble up inside of her. She smacked Puck's arm away. "You really wanna know what's bugging me? Fine! I think I'm pregnant" She spat. As soon as she heard herself say those four words she smacked her hand over her mouth, her eyes widening in shock. 

"What?!" Kurt screamed. The plate of cookies he was holding slipped out of his hand, breaking into a million pieces as soon as it came into contact with the wooden floor. 

"Not again" Puck sighed

The walls of McKinley High were full of campaign posters but Florence didn't see any of them. Puck was besides her, holding her hand tightly as they walked through the halls. Florence hadn't told anyone about the situation yet, only Kurt, Puck and she knew. 

She had been to scared to take a test. She bought one yesterday, but freaked out and threw it in the trashcan before even taking it.

Quinn walked by, smiling brightly as she approached the couple. The blonde girl had three cups of coffee in her hands and handed one to both of her friends. Florence happily took the cup into her hands, taking a big sip of the warm beverage. "Shoot" she suddenly mumbled, spitting the coffee back into her cup when she remembered caffeine wasn't something she was allowed to have at the moment.

Quinn narrowed her eyes when she saw what the girl was doing. "Are you okay?" She laughed, not thinking much of her friends' strange behavior. Florence forced a smile onto her face and nodded. 

"She uhm... already had like six cups today" Puck jumped in, taking the cup from his girlfriends' hands. Quinn just shrugged. After chatting for a while, the blonde girl took off again. 

Florence spot around. "How am i going to do this?" She yelled, startling Puck. "I could barely keep my life together as it was, now i have a living creature inside of me and my main source of energy is cut off!" The girl rambled, the panic in her voice rising with every word she said. 

Puck stared at her in pure horror, Florence was about to make another snarky comment when she heard a familiar voice behind her. "What are you talking about?" A girl whispered. 

Florence squeezed her eyes shut as she slowly turned around. She carefully opened one eye, revealing Quinn standing in front of her. 

"Are you pregnant?" Quinn whispered. Puck mumbled something about a joke but Florence didn't see any reason to try and keep it a secret now. 

"Yea. I think so" She sighed. The girl ran a hand through her dark hair. Florence didn't know what she expected, but she was pleasantly surprised when Quinn didn't ask any follow up questions. A few seconds later she felt a pair of arms around her shoulders. The second she smelled Quinn's  perfume she knew so well, tears started streaming down her face. 

Even though Quinn was mentally freaking out, the blonde girl just smiled as she hugged her best friend. "Have you done a test yet?" She calmly asked. Florence lightly shook her head. "Okay. Let's get you a test then" Quinn whispered. 

Two sets of eyes were focussed on the pile of paper boxes that lay on the marble sink. Quinn and Florence had been staring at the objects for multiple minutes, both girls unsure of what to do. "We should do something, shouldn't we?" Florence mumbled, her eyes still set on the pregnancy tests.

"Probably, yeah" Quinn softly spoke, "I'll  guard the door to make sure Finn or Kurt doesn't barge in" Florence nodded and took a deep breath before stepping towards the sink and taking the first test out of it's box. 

The McKinley High students were gathered in the auditorium as they prepared for their version of West Side Story. As the people around him worried about their hair and clothes looking good, Noah Puckerman had different things on his mind. His phone died a few hours ago and now he wasn't able to read any texts that came in. 

The boy with the Mohawk was suddenly dragged onto the stage, the sudden movement snapping him out of his thoughts. As he said his lines, Puck noticed his girlfriend fiddling with her dress backstage. She looked nervous, but that could also be because of the musical. 

America sounded through the speakers as more and more people came onto the stage. As everyone danced around, Puck tried his hardest to get close to Florence. As soon as the two were within hearing distance of each other Florence started mumbling. "Did you see my text? You didn't respond" she whispered, twirling around in her black dress. 

Noah felt his body tense and he took a deep breath. "No? Did you take the test?" the boy whispered. Plastering a smile onto his face as he sung his lines a few seconds later. 

"Tests" Florence sighed, "I took like fifteen, cost me a fortune" 

"I'll pay you back. Now, will you please tell me what they said?" Puckerman spoke, annoyance taking over his voice. 

"They were negative, i'm not pregnant" Florence smiled. 

AUTHORS NOTE:

HI! It's been a while but I'm back. I just wanted to make sure it's clear that even though Puck is a fairly big character in this story I obviously do not support M*rk.

that's it! i hope you enjoyed the story so far and if you did, don't forget to vote and comment <3

bye!! :)