i kissed a girl (part one)

"Dude" Florence whispered. She immediately squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment after hearing what she just said. Her eyes were wide open again as she stared at her boyfriend, who was sitting before her, holding up the ring in his hand. "Are you for real?" she asked, scanning the room to see if there weren't any camera's or anything else pointing the moment to be some sort of joke. 

"Yes, I'm for real" Puck whispered, letting out a soft chuckle. 

"Are you out of your mind? We can't get married! We've only been dating for a few weeks! I don't even know your middle name! And oh yeah, I am sixteen years old!" Florence rambled, practically yelling the last sentence. 

Puck stayed surprisingly calm. He got up, the. shiny piece of metal still in his hand. "I know this is a little out of the blue-" he began

"Ya think?!" Florence sarcastically yelled.

"I know this is a little out of the blue, but i love you. I always have, even while you were dating that big lipped idiot. And I know you love me too. I also happen to know you've always wanted to have kids young, adopt a golden retriever and live in small farm in France. And I'm up for all of that, as long as it's with you" 

Florence softly pinched herself to check if she wasn't dreaming, she felt a sharp pain in her arm and quickly started rubbing over it. "Holy shit" she mumbled. Suddenly something entered her mind, "I can't do this to Quinn. She's my best friend, she means everything to me. And I don't feel okay marrying her ex-boyfriend" 

Puck had expected this reaction and he smiled. "I asked Quinn. She wasn't thrilled, but the reason for that wasn't that she felt jealous or anything in that direction" 

"She knew?" Florence screamed, "She know that this, uh... this was coming and she didn't tell me?" 

Puck sighed, he took a seat next to the girl and placed his arm around her shoulder. "You still haven't answered" he pointed out. 

Florence suddenly seemed to realise she eventually had to answer. "I don't know, Puck. It's sweet, and I do love you. But we can't ignore the fact that we're still in high school, I would be a wife before I would be a senior"

"I've thought about all of that, so hear me out. We won't get married yet, and wait till we're both done with school. In the year you're still a student I will get a job, save some money so we can buy a house. Then, when you are done with school we'll move in together and when you are ready, we can start a family" Puck explained

Florence quickly blinked a few times, something she unintentionally did whenever she was overwhelmed. "This is all going so fast... When did you even think of all this?" 

"Well. When you thought you were... you know, knocked up" Puck began.

"Subtle" 

"When you thought you were having my baby, I was, weirdly enough, kind of happy. It gave us a connection we didn't have yet. So when you told me weren't pregnant I started coming up with a plan to have another kind of unbreakable bond, and this is what my thinking came to" 

"We could murder Rachel together, i bet that would give us an unbreakable bond as well" Florence joked.

Puckerman sighed. "Enough with the jokes already, Flo. I'm dead serious" 

A small smile crept onto the girl's freckled face "Just like Rachel would be if-

"Florence" Puck warned her, "You can say no, that's fine. But you have to face the fact that you are probably never going to see Sam again, and you have to move on from that time in your life" 

Florence didn't say anything for a good few minutes. As she stared at the planets that hang from the classroom's ceiling she eventually sighed softly. "Okay. I think you're right, i'll marry you" 

Kurt and Rachel were in the middle of a conversation about their dream school, NYADA when Florence yanked her brother away. Kurt had no clue what was going on, but noticed the tense look on his sister's face and he started to worry. 

"What's wrong?" Kurt asked, trying his hardest to pry his sister's black polished nails off his white top. 

"Nothings wrong, i just need to tell you something" Florence mumbled, scratching her nose as she tried to find the right words with which she could tell her brother she just got engaged to a guy he hated with every fiber of his being. 

"Don't lie to me. You're scratching your nose, you only do that when you're stressed or when. you watch a movie with Chris Evans in it" Kurt spat

Florence rolled her eyes. "Okay, there kinda is something, but you have to promise me you won't freak out and or murder someone, unless it's Rachel, then you totally have my blessing" 

"Oh God, what did you do?" Kurt sighed, closing his eyes shut in annoyance. 

"I kinda got engaged" Florence whispered. 

"Excuse me!?" Kurt screamed in a tone that could easily make glass shatter from a mile away, "When did that happen? And to who? And most importantly, why?!"

"Nice job with the not-freaking out part, bro " Florence sarcastically spoke, "Puck proposed about ten minutes ago, I said yes because the ring was shiny and it happened in the astronomy room" 

"You misunderstood me" Kurt said, "I meant: Where is Puckerman? I need to know so I can murder him in cold blood" 

"Awh, it's cute that you think you can handle him" Florence joked, "And you aren't going anywhere that isn't the choir room, we have Glee Club and I'm not going to let you miss out on one of the very last classed we'll ever have together" 

"We are not done with this conversation in the slightest, but I have a question regarding the Glee Club. Have you decided which club you're choosing?" 

"I have actually. I'm going to take Brittany's offer and join the Troubletones" Florence spoke. A lot was uncertain in her life right now, but there a few things she was sure about. The first thing she knew was that she was in love with someone, the second thing she knew for sure was that the person whose ring was currently shining on her finger wasn't that someone 

authors note:

Hi! i have decided i'm going to divide this chapter into two, possibly three parts to keep it readable. I wanted to say thank you for the reads, votes and especially the comments, they keep me motivated to continue the story even when i don't feel like writing. :) 

Bye! oh, and sorry for all the drama LOL

don't forget to tap the pretty star <3