extraordinary merry christmas

The big green tree in the choir room looked like it was to collapse any second because of the enormous amount of purple, silver and pink ornaments that hang from the branches. Christmas music was playing and Mercedes was singing a song of the same genre as she placed just a few more glittery decorations in the tree.

Florence was put in charge of sprinkling fake snow all over the tree. Because she wasn't exactly the tallest person in Glee Club she stood on top of a ladder, which was being kept in it's place by Sam.

Every single member of the New Directions was dressed in a red or white outfit, making the holiday spirit in the room even higher. To top it all of it was snowing outside. Nothing could stop this from being the perfect Christmas.

After she dumped the some more snow on the tree, Florence hopped of the ladder. She was immediately greeted by Brittany. The blonde girl grabbed Florence's hand and spun her around before letting her go again while she was still twirling around. Sam got hold of her and managed to stop her from spinning into the pile of presents by quickly snatching her wrist.

Florence smiled at him and sprinkled a small amount of white powdery snow on his blonde hair. Before Sam could take revenge, Puck appeared behind Florence, lifting her off the ground. The girl laughed as she tried to convince him to put her down. Puckerman did what he was told and placed her on top of the piano.

Rachel made her way to the piano and placed a shiny gold tinsel strand around Florence's neck so she could match with the other glee girls. Florence grabbed Rachels hand before jumping of the piano and joining her friends, who were dancing in circles in the centre of the room.

All the spinning around made Florence dizzy so she freed herself from all the dancing around and stumbled right into her brother. Kurt was too busy dancing with Blaine and softly pushed Florence away, right into Sam's chest. "Hello again" Sam smirked. Florence sent him a look and wrapped the gold plastic that was previously around her neck around Sam's, which only made his smirk grow wider.

They just happened to be standing right under the christmas tree. Finn, who was standing on the steps Florence was on a few minutes earlier, smiled as he hovered a piece of mistletoe over their heads. Both of them slightly panicked, unsure what to do. Puck angrily looked at Finn before making his way over to them and shoving Sam aside and taking his place.

Both Kurt's and Finn's faces grew disgusted as they watched the two kiss. When after a few seconds Puck started wrapping his arm around Florence's waist, Sam decided he had seen enough. He "accidentally" walked into Puck on his way to the pile of colourfully wrapped presents and knocked the two away from each other.

When Sam took a stand next to him, Finn patted his back with a grateful smile on his face. "Thank you. I was fine when it was the two of you, but this is really hard to watch without puking"

"Wait... Wasn't your birthday like two months ago?" Puck wondered. His hand was in Florence's as they walked through the chilly halls of McKinley High. Florence's mom passed away a few days before her seventh birthday and ever since the girl hadn't really celebrated her birthday. But now, for a reason Puck didn't really understand, she wanted to celebrate it again.

"It was one month ago, November eleventh. Try to keep up, man" Sam spoke as he passed the two teens. Florence couldn't help but blush when he winked at her before turning back around and continued his way down the hall. Puck wasn't as exited and quickly searched around in his mind for a way to keep the topic of conversation away from the subject Sam Evans.

"Explain to me why you suddenly want to celebrate your birthday" Puck asked, staring daggers into Sam's back.

Florence sighed. "I already told you" she said, "Try to keep up" She added with a smile on her face. "But fine. The first reason is that I finally have friends to celebrate it with"