the rocky horror glee show

✧❅chapter five❅✧

The Glee Club was rehearsing for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Everyone was waiting for Brad
--played by their very own Finn Hudson, to enter the stage. Florence looked down in boredom and ran a hand over a non-existent wrinkle in her top.

Kurt's eyes caught what she was doing and his hand quickly grabbed her wrist. "Florence, stop being so OCD, you're driving me crazy" He shot annoyedly.

"But the wrinkle-" Florence began.

"there is no wrinkle, and if there was, i think you smoothing it out for the past ten minutes did the trick" Kurt whisper screamed, earning a look from Santana who was standing a few feet away from the two siblings.

Florence rolled her eyes. "I'm so done with you" She mumbled, "I'm done with all of this, actually. We've been rehearsing for hours now" The girl sighed, now fiddling with the hem of her skirt.

The entire glee club was exhausted. The rehearsal that was only supposed to last about an hour, maybe two, had taken up the whole day. While the glee kids were very thrilled about the musical until now, most of them were tired, and wanted to go home. A few hours ago Florence has asked Mr. Schuester if she could go home, since she only played a small part, but the teacher insisted she stayed, and now, there she was.

After what seemed like hours, Finn finally entered the stage. "Mr. Shue..." Finn began, his voice slightly shaking, making it evident there was something on his mind. "I know I'm supposed to be in underwear for this scene... And I'm totally down with that... I thought maybe I would save it for the opening if that's okay?" The teenage boy stuttered.

Florence quickly tore her eyes away from her skirt when Sam entered the stage, following after Finn. Florence felt her cheeks flare up as her gaze wondered off to Sam's golden shorts.

Kurt's face grew disgusted when he noticed what his little sister was looking at. "Pervert" Kurt he bitched, hitting her on the head with the feather duster that came with his costume.

After Mercedes sang "Sweet transvestite" it was finally time to go home. The room was filled with tired, but accomplished chatter as everyone took off.

Florence took her hair out of the ponytail it was previously in as she walked out of the changing room in her normal clothes. She had her costume in her hand as she made her way to her locker. She messily folded her costume before placing it on top of some books and closing the metal door.

Taking her phone out of her bag, Florence checked to see if there were any important messages shown on the small screen. Except for some texts from Quinn, an order confirmation from a clothing store and a missed call from her dad, there was nothing that really caught her attention.

Before Florence was able to shove her phone into her back pocket, she heard a familiar voice filling the dark hallways. When she looked up she saw Sam smiling at her.

The blonde boy reached up his hand as a greeting. "This is like the third time we bumped into each other in this very hallway, do you think the universe is trying to tell us something?"

Florence smiled "Yeah, I think she's trying to tell us we should stop staying at school after dark"

"The school is kinda cool like this, isn't it?" Sam asked, staring into the dark hallways, suddenly noticing details he normally didn't see.

"And very creepy. I feel like any second now a clown is gonna appear and kill us both" Florence shivered, the horror movie she watched last night still fresh in her mind.