rumours

Sam was standing by his locker, grabbing the things he needed for football "Hey, Sam" Rachel smiled, obviously in need for something as she approached the boy with a weird smile on her face. 

"Why are you talking to me?" Sam asked

"Can't I say hello?"

Sam thought about that for a minute "I guess... It's just, Florence told me to never speak alone with you because you would use me to tear her down from inside"

"Oh... Okay, well. I got you this" Rachel said, handing Sam a three pack of lip balm. "I know everyone is always making fun of your lips, but I think they're cute and worth weatherproofing. There's something I wanted to ask you, it's about prom-

"Berry!" Someone yelled across the hall, "Step away from my man!"

Rachel spun around, seeing Florence coming her way. "I just wanted to ask Sam to got to prom with me, what's wrong with that?"

Sam let out a laugh, "You know Florence is my girlfriend, right?"

"Sorry, the boy is mine " Florence smiled. Rachel gave Florence a dirty look and walked away.

"I have to go... Talk to you after school?" Sam asked, leaning in in hopes of getting a kiss. Florence nodded and smiled as she leaned in as well. Sam wrapped his hands around Florence's waist as they made out, lifting her the tiniest bit off the ground.

"Can you come with me, please?" Sam cried when they broke apart.

"To football practice?" Florence chuckled, steadying herself back onto her own feet, only to be lifted up again a few seconds later.

"I have to be in the same room as Karofsky, I'm gonna need another kiss" Sam smiled before softly cupping Florence's face and kissing her again. When he let go of her a few seconds later, both Florence and Sam were blushing heavily.

"I don't know why we keep blushing, we've been dating for like three months now" Florence mumbled.

"Three months and thirteen days, to be exact" Sam smiled.

"You kept track, that's so sweet" Florence gushed. Sam winked at her before walking away. Florence opened her locker, sticking a few new photos onto the metal door. Giving her favorite photo -a picture of her and Sam kissing in their Regionals suits- a special place in the middle.

"Well hello, Florence" Someone spoke. Florence spun around, staring right into Noah Puckerman's eyes.

"Hello, Puck" Florence sighed.

"Do you have a date to prom yet?" Puck asked, leaning against the wall as he stared at the photo's inside the girl's locker.

"I do, actually-

"You do now. You're going with me" Puck smiled.

"Do you not see the photos of me kissing another guy on here?" Florence said, motioning towards the many pictures of her and Sam inside the locker.

"I still think you're hot, and I know you still dig me... everyone does" Puck continued, "And Lauren is too busy promoting herself as prom queen, so i'm going to need an extra girl to make out with during prom night "

"You're kidding me, right?" Florence laughed, closing her locker.

"Not in the least, and I'll prove it to you" Puck smiled. He leaned closer and kissed Florence on the lips.

"What the hell, dude" Florence yelled, pushing Puckerman away. He didn't seem to mind and smirked at her as he continued his walk down the hall. She shook her head in disbelief as she wiped her mouth clean with her sleeve.