hold on to sixteen (part one)

As Florence walked through the hallways she saw something she thought she'd never see. Rachel Berry and Quinn Fabray were talking, and they weren't even arguing. The two noticed she was approaching and seemed to quickly wrap up their talk before heading over to go talk to her.

Florence waved at the two girls, not realising they were both heading her way and thinking they was just passing her by. "hey, girl!" Rachel greeted. Florence raised an eyebrow in surprise as she stared at the brunette girl. Rachel let out an embarrassed sigh, "Sorry, I don't know how to talk to you. You kinda scare me" 

Quinn decided to take the lead and stepped forward. "Flo, there's something we need to tell you" the blonde girl sighed. Quinn had been texting with Puck last night about their situation with Beth. Everything was going as it usually went. That was until Puck accidentally mentioned that he had slept with Shelby. Quinn knew this was the kind of thing you just has to tell someone, especially if that someone was your best friend.

"It's about Puck" Rachel confessed, "So I take it you know about how Quinn and Puck trying to get their daughter back, am I correct?" she asked. Florence nodded, a suspicious look on her face. Rachel never really acted normal, but things seemed especially weird today. 

Noah Puckerman was making his way through the halls of McKinley High when he laid eyes on a group of girls he knew very well. He immediately went into panic mode when he saw Quinn talking to a girl. His girl. 

He was softly mumbling curse words as he stared walking faster, he yanked Florence out of the group and pulled her with him through the hallways.

Florence had no clue what was going on but managed to free herself from Puck's strong grip. "Dude?" She yelled, "What the hell are you doing? I was in the middle of a conversation!"

"Yea, sorry about that" Puck mumbled, not caring in the slightest. He continued hauling Florence through the hallways as he tried to come up with some kind of excuse.

Quinn and Rachel stared at the two in total disbelief. "I can't believe him! What a dick!" Quinn suddenly yelled, staring daggers at the boy with the Mohawk.

"What are we going to do?" Rachel sighed, "Florence isn't exactly my best friend, but I wouldn't wish this kind of thing upon my worst enemy" 

"I might have an idea" Quinn mumbled, "Florence would choose Sam over Puck in a second, so what if we get him back?"

Rachel shook her head. "I don't think that's as easy as you think it is. Florence has probably already done everything to come in contact with him" She sighed.

"That's correct. But Florence doesn't have my stalker skills" Quinn smiled.

Rachel and Quinn had spend roughly an hour searching the internet for Sam. Quinn eventually landed on a site that had a blurry picture somewhat resembling him, but the name under the photo was something along the lines of "White Chocolate", Rachel assumed that was the name of a character he was playing in a musical, even though she had never heard of a character with that name. 

The website had an address on it, so Quinn and Rachel guessed that was where they had to be. Rachel convinced Finn to go with her and now, there they were. 

"Wait, this can't be the right place" Finn spoke as he opened the soft red curtains that lead to a dark bar. Just like Quinn and Rachel, Finn had come to the idea of trying to get Sam back to McKinley High, knowing how happy it would make his sister. So, when Rachel told him about her and Quinn's plan he didn't have to think twice.