02 | "...oops."

somebody to love - axel black & white remix

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

I want all of you. Your body, your heart, your soul...

=====

third-person POV | Oikawa Tooru

Oikawa shamelessly flirted with the female classmate in front of him, unaware of the ginger that was a few steps away from slamming open his classroom door.

Speaking of...

Slam!

A bead of sweat built on the brunet's face as everyone watched the shameless ginger walk into the classroom with his energy drink to his mouth. "You're not supposed to be in here, Mr. Hinata! I tell you this nearly every day!"

He tossed Oikawa's bag on his desk, grinning manically. "Maybe if someone wasn't so forgetful, I wouldn't have to be here every day."

A scowl appeared on Oikawa's face. "Maybe if someone wasn't late, they wouldn't have to be here every day."

Shouyou growled, Oikawa growled back. The female in front of them turned around to face the front of the class awkwardly.

"That's enough of that! Shouyou, to your classroom!"

The teacher took out his ruler and gave Shouyou a good smack on the head. "Ow! Okay! Okay!"

He left the classroom, but not without sticking his tongue out at Oikawa. "What a brat..." Grumbled the brunet. He dropped his head onto his desk, no longer caring about what he was doing prior to Shouyou's arrival.

-----

"Hey, man, you going to karaoke with us after school?" Oikawa shrugged as he and his friends went up to the roof to eat their lunch. "Is it at Hinata's?"

The male nodded, and Oikawa's nose scrunched. "Come on, Oikawa-San, you never come with us! I'm sure whatever bad blood you have with Hinata-Kun can be dropped enough to have a good time with your friends!"

Oikawa opened the door to the roof, expecting to see no one, but, much to his surprise, Shouyou had beaten them to it. His half-eaten convenience store sandwich was off to the side, his bag open and filled with odds and end things.

A broken microphone was in his hand, wires held between his fingers.

Oikawa walked over to him immediately, his friends going in the opposite direction and sweatdropping. "You're seriously a walking hazard. You better hope the school doesn't install metal detectors."

Shouyou continued bobbing his head to the earbuds that were so clearly in his ears that Oikawa had maybe, sort of, just noticed.

He bent down and popped one out of his ear, eyes tracing the small outline of the supple skin before he forcibly flicked his eyes to Shouyou's.