09 | school fight

what you know - two door cinema club

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

And I can tell just what you want- you don't want to be alone.

=====

Next day at school, 10:40 a.m. | third-person POV | Oikawa Tooru

Oikawa was late, but, you know, at least he made it before the next class started. He felt refreshed after such a long night of sleep, but him not doing his homework would come and bite him in the ass for sure.

It was really loud in the eastern hallway on the second floor, a lot of shouts and whistles and clatter. He grew curious and decided to check it out, but the moment he did, his blood ran cold. He pushed his way through the crowd.

Shouyou's head was smashed into the wall, but it didn't stop him from kicking the person he was fighting with in the leg, making them wobble enough for him to grab their hair and knee them twice in the gut before sending a strong right hook into their face.

"You know you wanted it!" Growled Atsumu, the person Shouyou was fighting with. "It's written all over your face!"

It seemed like Shouyou was gonna punch him again, but the male dodged, and Shouyou sent a painful-looking kick to his side instead.

Atsumu crashed into the window, some people thought it had cracked. "Leave... me alone..!" The poor little ginger sounded like he was going to cry. Oikawa snapped.

Just as Atsumu charged at Shouyou, Oikawa stepped in front of his shivering body and pushed Atsumu back. A few teachers came, finally, and helped break everything up.

They tried to grab Shouyou, but he slipped through the scattering people and ran off. 

third-person POV

His skateboard was near the shoe lockers, and Shouyou quickly swept it up and rolled out of the building at a fast pace. He was sniffling, blood trickling down his head and his nose. Where he was going? Well, he wasn't sure, he just needed to calm down, he needed to breathe.

All he did was wave at Atsumu, that's seriously all he did. They had met up in the hall after Shouyou was coming back from skipping a class to hang out on the roof alone and calm his mind.

Atsumu came onto him, though, and roughly, might he add. Not only did it scare him, but the only way he could get out of the blond's strong grip was by kneeing him in the stomach. Things escalated from there.

It wasn't as if Atsumu was threatening him or anything, but it seriously surprised Shouyou, especially when he suddenly kissed him.

Shouyou placed a hand over his lips, disgust on his face as he wiped at them with his light orange hoodie sleeve, it was stained red from the blood on his face.