03 | messy room

midnight love - girl in red

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

He makes me feel hate, desire, anger, lust, and something even more dangerous- love.

=====

third-person POV

It was quiet as the two teens walked to the junkyard across the large school building, awkwardly glancing to and from each other. Oikawa's elbow ached from their previous fall earlier in the day, but he said nothing.

"Oh, Shouyou! You're here early today!  You usually don't come 'til around 9 at night!"

Oikawa looked at him in confusion, and Shouyou whistled and looked away. "Yeah, I brought some help, too!" The ginger bounded forward, Oikawa muddled behind him while looking at all the heeps of metal and trash.

"I'm looking for something like this..." The brunet zoned them out since he hadn't the slightest clue as to what they were talking about.

"Oh, I got you! Go to the scrap metal piles in the back! You know, the ones with smaller pieces of metal! I'm sure you can find some plastic mixed in with it!"

The worker handed the two males each a pair of gloves and left them to their own accords.

"Uh, you might wanna watch for the dogs, they don't handle newcomers very well."

Oikawa snarkily laughed. "Are you forgetting I'm a veterinarian in training? I can handle dogs just fine."

As if on cue, a low growl rumbled behind them, and Shouyou turned around. "Oh, perfect timing! Hey, Bubbles!" Oikawa stared at the rat-bear-dog mix in front of him, slowly taking a step behind Shouyou with wide eyes.

"Here you go, boy! Go get it!" Shouyou pulled a dog treat from the side of his bag and tossed it behind the dog, to which he ran off to get it.

"Come on, don't waste time." The ginger nudged Oikawa out of the area, glancing back to the dog while sweatdropping.

They spent a good hour searching through the materials, and Shouyou ended up grabbing a few other things like odd balls of wire and strange boxes. 

By a few, he means to say that Shouyou filled up his bag so much that by the time they actually found the piece they came for, it wouldn't fit, and the little ginger had to carry it.

They didn't talk much, which, in all honesty, was something Oikawa had hoped to do. The two teens tended to avoid each other at school unless they were picking a quick fight in the halls or something.

Shouyou was a rather stubborn person, so it was hard to get him to open up without him exploding in some sort of way.

The little ginger seemed to have no doubts about Oikawa, but the brunet himself... He wondered, quite often, actually, if Shouyou had actually said what he said.