07 | so hot...

eyes closed - halsey

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

If I keep my eyes closed he looks just like you.

=====

3rd-floor bathroom | third-person POV | Oikawa Tooru

"I just wanted to let ya know that I've been courtin' Shouyou for a while now," Atsumu began, making Oikawa frown.

"I mean, he's strong, he's cute, and he's got a nice ass- He's exactly my type."

There had to be a catch.

"What do you get from telling me all this?"

"You and Shouyou act like ya don't get along, and I believe it... His side anyway. The way ya look at him is just..."

Atsumu's gaze darkened. "It's infuriatin'. You can try all ya want to get him, but I'll have him under my arm by the time ya even get close. He hates ya. Ya don't have a chance."

Oikawa's stomach twisted, he felt nauseous. Atsumu was the school's openly gay dude. He was strong and didn't give a fuck what people thought. It made him as popular as Oikawa, but Atsumu didn't hide his true self as he did.

He was cool. Oikawa envied him.

"Fuck you," angrily spat the brunet, making the blond smirk.

"No thanks, I'd rather fuck Shouyou." Oikawa's blood was boiling, he wasn't sure if his fist would remain at his side as long as Atsumu's face was in front of him.

"If you lay a hand on him I swear to-"

"Even if it's consensual? What are ya, his dog? Ya got no right to stop him, so just give it up already and stay out of our way."

By the time Atsumu had left the bathroom, Oikawa was shivering in anger and frustration. What was one supposed to do in this situation? Did he even have a right to intervene? What if he really gets together with Shouyou.

Shouyou would probably be happy. He'd probably do better for the sake of Atsumu. He'd probably kiss him and cuddle with him and have sex- God, no, just stop. Oikawa felt sick at the thoughts swarming his head.

The words Shouyou had supposedly spoken in middle school, their fight... It's all fcking bullshit! Middle school is middle school, and he was willing to leave the past in the past if it meant he'd get to have Shouyou by his side.