18 | never really felt okay

tired - beabadoobee

tired - beabadoobee

||❚❚ㅤ▷||

you haven't felt right for days... is it the fact that you never say what comes in your mind that day?

Shouyou's POV (7: 02 a.m)

=====

I fucking hate myself.

Oikawa's grip was stronger than that panel of glass I tried to break at the scrap yard last week. No matter how much I squirmed, he refused to let go.

How's he still asleep?!

Not only did I have the embarrassment of last night riding on my back, but I also got no sleep. I'm tired, I'm pissed at myself, and I have an extreme hankering to overdose on energy drinks and rebel against the school system.

"Fucking... let go..!" I strained out, pushing against Oikawa's chest. He chuckled, only pissing me off even more. His arms retracted and I fell off the bed with the force I was using to try and push him away. "Uwah! Oof!"

"Hahaha, good morning. You're awfully energetic today."

I stared up at the shirtless man in my bed with spout and furrowed brows.

"You're a dick."

"You love me though."

I felt my cheeks heat up at his words. Someone shoot me, this is so embarrassing... He smirked when I placed my hands over my face and peeked through my fingers.

"Wait, why're you bl-"

"Boys~? Are you awake now? It's time for school!" Mom called from downstairs. I was beyond grateful and quickly scrambled off the floor to get ready.

"Why'd you have to stay over?" I grumbled, tossing my shirt off and grabbing a hoodie from the closet. Oikawa propped himself up on his elbow with a smirk that made me want to punch him.

"Because someone was needy last night."

Okay, I set myself up for that comment I suppose, but it didn't stop the blood from rushing to my cheeks. I kicked him off my bed and onto the floor in a bundle of blankets.

"Ugh, Shouyou, you wound me~"

"Go get dressed already!"

"That's what you'll say after I-" I pressed my knee into his chest and slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Don't you dare finish that."

His smirk beneath my hand only irritated me more. "Fine, fine. I'll go get ready. Wait for me at the gate?"