17 | friends... right?

w

w.d.y.w.f.m? - the neighbourhood

||❚❚ㅤ▷||

maybe he's right, maybe i'm wrong, maybe we'll fight 'til they move us along. I can't deny writing a song, hoping he'll find he's not alone.

Oikawa's POV (3: 29 a.m)

I can't sleep. Maybe it's because I'm too restless, but something was just telling me to get up and do something, so I might as well go check on Shouyou.

Of course, I didn't realize how bad of an idea that was at the time...

//MASTURBATION + ASSISTED MASTURBATION AHEAD! just a heads up :)//

-----

third-person POV

"Ngh... Ah..." Shouyou's teeth caged his bottom lip, his eyes fluttering shut as the intense pleasure flooding his system made his back arch off his bed.

His fingers continued thrusting in and out of his hole, his other hand clutching at his sheets, for the most part, but moving to rub his length from time to time. Doing both at the same time was overwhelming and it hurt his wrist.

"Mnh..!" Shouyou's lips slid out from his teeth and his jaw slacked some. He hated masturbating, he hated it because every time he did it seemed as though there was a place he couldn't reach inside him.

The further on into his session, the more his body craved for that spot to be brushed, to be rubbed or hit, or whatever the fuck it wanted. Every time he masturbates, he's always left unsatisfied from it, and it's annoying as hell.

"Hnh... Ah..." Shouyou had to sit up, he had to move his body in hopes of brushing that far-off place inside, but it was to no avail, and he was left to clutch at the sheets behind him with the hand that was propping him up as the other thrust his fingers inside once more.

He found himself biting at his lip again and spreading his legs further apart to reach a bit deeper.

The sound of the window slamming closed made him yelp and jump and scramble to cover himself by tugging his shirt down. "What the fuck?!" He breathlessly exclaimed, waiting for the quiet footsteps of his stalker to reveal the person behind the wall covering his window.

"...Seems like you're having fun. Guess I worried for- Oof!"

The pillow Shouyou tossed at Oikawa fell to the ground at the brunet's feet after smacking him in the face, and he bent down to pick it up with a pout.

"You can continue, it's just me, I've seen you masturbate before."

"You weren't supposed to though, and that was a long time ago, you asshole!"