Chapter 2

"Someone broke the news that you robbed someone's husband and married him secretly, is that true?"

    "What do you think of the members of the Time Tiger team who say that you don't practice regularly and your words and deeds are bad?"

    "Are you sure to leave the group? What are you going to do after you leave the group? Are you going to quit the entertainment industry directly?"

    The flash was so serious that he couldn't open his eyes, and countless microphones were handed to Lin Du, and a bunch of sharp and malicious questions were thrown at him, and he was a little stunned.

    The summer heat invades people's body, and the scorching sun is sparing no effort to shine in the sky.

    But Lin Du clearly remembered that before he went to bed after reading the novel, the autumn rain had just fallen outside, the coolness drifted into the house through the unclosed screen windows, and the cold air hit, and he even went to the cabinet to get a thick quilt, Avoid catching a cold yourself.

    The Time Tiger team...

.Why are you so familiar?

    After reacting for half a minute, Lin Du suddenly remembered, isn't this the name of the boy band where the protagonist is in the novel he just read last night?

    This name appeared repeatedly in the first half of the book. When Lin Du started to read it, he struggled for a while how to translate the name of this team, the Tigers of the Times?

    He was silent for a long time, and the reporter was aggressive: "Why don't you answer, are you guilty?"

    Lin Du raised his eyes to look at the reporter who asked the question. His eyes were clear and bright. His snow-white skin seemed to be icy cold under the sun. With an air of detachment and indifference.

    The reporter was taken aback by him.

.After all, it was a novel he had just read, and Lin Du remembered the plot very clearly. He should have dressed as the cannon fodder male supporting role with the same name and surname as him.

    In the current situation, it should be that after the cannon fodder male supporting actor married the protagonist Shou's sweetheart, the protagonist Shou was completely furious. water.

    According to the plot of the original novel, the original owner lost control of his emotions because of the reporter's sharp questioning. Not only did he irritably scold him, but he also beat people up. The online public opinion exploded, all of which made the original owner get out of the entertainment circle immediately.

    Suppressing the feeling of being overwhelmed by the possibility of reading through the book, the most urgent thing right now is to clean up this mess.

    In the entertainment industry, if a star is entangled in black material and blocked by entertainment reporters, the worst case is to have a bad attitude and use violence, and the second worst case is to not respond.

.Not responding is equivalent to acquiescing. The manuscript can be written as the manuscript wants, and the dirty water is poured over it. It can also be said that the parties are guilty of not responding.

    He picked up a recent microphone. Lin Du is a live broadcaster in his own world. He has also encountered this situation in live broadcasts. At that time, someone said on the Internet that he was a well-known broadcaster and cheated fans. He started the live broadcast to clarify, and the broadcast was full. The screen is black and questioned.

    First pick the answer with the clearest memory -

    "About what my teammates said I did, here, I ask, does he have any evidence for what he said? If there is evidence, please take it out immediately, I will wait and see." With a cool voice.