Chapter 35

Lin Du signed a short-term contract with the live broadcast website. At the beginning, he was a black material, and he was a little popular, but he was not bound by the live broadcast platform, and the live broadcast platform was not optimistic about him.

    But it's different now. "Xianlong Ji" is about to explode, Lin Du's popularity has never gone down, and the fans in the live broadcast room have also grown rapidly, and it is about to become the first traffic on the platform.

    At this time, the live broadcast platform was in a hurry, and immediately sent people to talk with Lin Du about the contract. The short-term contract was changed to a long-term contract. The division of interests did make great concessions. to astronomical numbers.

    Lin Du wiped the sweeping robot with a rag, and casually listened to the conditions given by the live broadcast platform. The one who signed the contract with him was a small assistant, and he couldn't speak clearly.

.The one who is talking to him about changing the contract is an old and hot anchor. This anchor is a reporter who changed his career. The content of the live broadcast is to interview other anchors. He owns the shares of the live broadcast platform. Naturally, he tried his best to persuade Lin Du to change the contract and stay to ensure the interests of the platform.

    Lin Du waited for him to finish speaking, put down the cleaning robot, picked up the mobile phone and asked in an understatement, "Do you think this condition is superior?"

    He got stuck on the other side, and then said: "Lin Du, you have always been very popular, I admit, but how did your popularity come to be, you know in your heart that you started off by reversing black material, and we also have data in the backstage showing that your fans Most of your fans are because of your looks and singing voice, but you are not a professional singer, and now the record industry is not in a slump, your popularity is false."

    "Yes, you acted in a play, but can you fight as a professional actor? Can you guarantee that there will continue to be plays in the future? . This circle is changing rapidly, and you don't have your works to paste quickly. Now that you are popular, we give you this guaranteed contract, which is a good opportunity. "

    Hearing these words, Lin Du could not help but sigh that he is indeed a person who relies on eloquence to eat. This trick of fooling people, I have to say, is very clever.

    First, he avoided the important and downplayed Lin Du's achievements. Then he said that the cruel reality in the circle created anxiety. Finally, he said that the contract was a good opportunity that the world can't get.

    The fact is that Lin Du's singing and live performance level and acting, no matter which item is taken out, is considered a very high level, enough to make a person popular.

    What's more, Lin Du has all three.

    Otherwise, Lin Du wouldn't be able to turn around against the wind when he was covered in black material.

.Lin Du had no intention of arguing. He picked up the kettle to water the green basket on the table, and replied lightly, "Mr. Wang, you are a smart person, but don't take everyone for a fool."

    Saying that, he hung up the phone neatly.

    It happened that Luo Yan opened the door and came in.

    Since Lin Du agreed to give it a try, Lin Du stopped working in the villa. He moved to the cubicle in Luo Yan's office, which was originally divided into two rooms.

    Originally, this compartment was used as Luo Yan's rest room, but Lin Du and Luo Yan were together, and Luo Yan would go back to the villa for many nights, so this rest room was useless.