Chapter 42

1,

The soup noodle shop in the south of the city has been open for many years. It is very famous in Haicheng, but its location is remote, close to the rocky beach by the sea. It is not easy for people in the city to go there.

Asked for two bowls of vegetarian noodles, a plate of braised beef and a plate of side dishes, Lin Du took apart the chopsticks and handed a pair to Luo Yan.

It was already night when they arrived here, the weather was getting colder, and the two of them were the only ones eating noodles in the whole store. The boss was cutting radishes "tuk-tuk-tuk" next to them, and a warm yellow light bulb was hanging on the table.

Lin Du rolled up the soup powder and blew a small breath. Luo Yan poured a cup of tea and asked him, "Have you recently received a variety show?"

Lin Du put the cold soup powder into his mouth and asked vaguely, "How does Mr. Luo know?"

.It is inevitable for ordinary people to ask questions while eating. Lin Du did it naturally, but Luo Yan liked it when he saw it, and his irritability dissipated a little: "I know the person in charge of this project."

Lin Du let out an "oh", remembering that he saw the script on the producer's side, and said with a smile, "Mr. Luo can tell the person in charge that this variety show will definitely be popular."

Most of the variety shows he took over were also optimistic about the variety show. As for the original Shushou who happened to be participating with him, Lin Du didn't think about it.

"This format is very novel. When two people who have a bad relationship are on the same stage, they naturally have a topic and a point of view. Just look at the script that was sent, and the variety show plot setting is also very complete.

Luo Yan put down his chopsticks, looked at Lin Du with a smile, and asked, "Lin Du, what do you want to do at work in the future?"

"What do I want to do?" .Lin Du put his hand on his forehead, tapped the table with one hand, and said slowly, "I want to build a company, stay in a variety show, and become TOP in the live broadcast industry. I want more people to know me."

After he finished speaking, he laughed: "Is it exaggerated and contradictory?"

Lin Du took a sip of tea. He also felt that he was exaggerated and had no deep dreams. Others' children were thinking about being an astronaut and a scientist.

It's also contradictory. I clearly know which character is more likable. In addition to the necessary acting elements, I still insist on being myself.

Lin Du drank tea, Luo Yan drank wine, and the strong liquor was so hot that people would burn.

Luo Yan shook his head, his eyes fell on the rocky beach behind Lin Du: "It's neither empty nor exaggerated, nor contradictory."

.He originally wanted to delete Lin Du when he heard the configuration of this variety show, but this was not good. He estimated that Lin Du might be disappointed and regretful, so he thought of stopping the project directly.

As for how much money can be made after the variety show explodes, it is very likely that Jiaqing Film and Television will become the top of the industry.

He only wanted Lin Du, as long as Lin Du was by his side.

For this reason, it seems that it is not impossible to break Lin Du's wings?

Lin Du took a few more bites of soup noodles and a bite of beef, his eyes lit up slightly, he tapped the table lightly with his hands, and sang a little tune along with the rhythm-