Chapter 10

Lin Du sang a few more songs. The fan named L had been brushing fireworks all the time. The people in the live broadcast room were already numb, from being amazed at the beginning to being indifferent later.

    L watched a lot of fireworks, Lin Du's live broadcast room hung on the homepage of the app for a long time, and there were many more people coming to the homepage in the live broadcast room.

    "A new anchor? The singing is very good, come on!"

    "I was still wondering how to sing and live broadcast so many fireworks. After I clicked in, I understood."

    Lin Duyan has a good singing ability, and many people who came in from the homepage directly paid attention.

    After Lin Du finished singing a song, he picked up the water glass and took a sip of water. Seeing that the person named L had already flashed dozens of fireworks on the screen, he paused and said, "I will also broadcast live later, so I don't have to do so much, it's a waste. "

    Half a minute later, after two more fireworks, L replied: "Okay, it's fine."

.Cold and indifferent, full of the temperament of a big / guy who is not bad for money.

    A bunch of lemon essence popped up and frantically expressed that he was sour, and some people ridiculed Lin Du and others when they finished brushing and then standing up again, the essence was still sour.

    Some people jokingly said that they came from L's favor, a new generation of local tyrants in the live broadcast industry.

    The composition of Lin Du's live broadcast room is complicated. There are fangirls who specialize in the idol entertainment industry, simple passers-by who eat melons, Yan fans, and his singing fans, as well as Heizi, who came in from the homepage and entered the masses by mistake.

    Lin Du opened the game while the screen was full of excitement, and the live broadcast screen became the game interface on the computer.

    The barrage in the live broadcast room was silent for a moment, then changed instantly, and most of it was ridicule.

    "I read that right? Lin Du? Playing games?"

    "Let's go, let's go, let's go, it's funny"

."It hasn't started yet, do you want to wait and see..."

    "Hey? Don't you sing?"

    "Hahahaha who gave Lin Du the courage, the husband he stole?"

    The onlookers expressed how everyone's attitudes changed so quickly. Some people used to be idols in Cope Lindu, and they sang very well, but they probably couldn't play games.

    Some people left the live broadcast room in an instant, and more are black and fans calling friends - Lin Du is live streaming the game!

    In an instant, a large number of Lin Duhei poured into the live broadcast room.

    Lin Du casually glanced at the screen, not paying much attention.

    He didn't care, but Luo Yan in front of the screen was a little concerned, and started to brush fireworks, using special effects to cover up Heizi's remarks.

    Lin Du continued to focus on adjusting the equipment. He did not show his face in the live broadcast of the original world, but after his popularity became high, he began to show his face and live broadcast.

.But he is already a debut idol now. Since he bought the equipment, it doesn't matter if he shows his face.

    The first live-streaming game is what Lin Du has thought about these days. Maybe the author is inclined. In this book, the most popular live-streaming in the world is the game live-streaming. The author seems to have specially written that the protagonist was going to play an exhibition match, but Lin Du didn't see the plot behind it.