Chapter 32

The voice that rang in the live broadcast room was very special, with a very cold texture, but when he said this sentence, there was a little tenderness. Perhaps the person on the opposite side was important to him, which made the cold voice warm.

    Listening to the ears of everyone in the live broadcast room, one word, Su, in the live broadcast room has always only been Lin Du's voice, and there has never been anyone else's voice. A group of people reacted immediately after hearing it——

    "Who is who! Who is it!"

    "For a fact, if another person appears in the live broadcast room of the person with a good voice, the voice will also be good... So, which person is talking!"

    "Leng is to turn an ordinary don't worry into love words, I want to hear him say love words"

    Lin Du's tuning of the guitar stopped abruptly, and when he stayed on the strings, he trembled slightly unconsciously. The man's cold voice came out through the device, and it was a little distorted, but it was still familiar.

.Since the two people met in the car since the book was written, he has heard the tone and tone by now, and now, this voice appeared in his live broadcast room.

    Unlike everyone in the live broadcast room, Lin Du knew very well who was speaking, it was L. Lin Du did not invite anyone to his live broadcast room. The only person who had permission to speak in the live broadcast room was the super leader L.

    But this voice is clearly... Luo Yan, no, no, Lin Du quickly denied it, not necessarily, he can't just judge by feeling.

    Soon, the fans who recorded the screen pulled L out: "Tell everyone, the one who spoke just now was the biggest gold owner, father L in the live broadcast room!"

    Crowd: ? ? ?

    The rich sound is good, so let no one else live!

.The live broadcast room immediately said everything, expressed L's voice, let the boss and Lin Du connect with Mai, and focused on discussing the beauty of the live broadcast, and reluctantly wanted to compete for the top three intimacy value, and the cp--

    "Woo woo Lin Du and L's voices are also a perfect match! Perfect match!"

    "Don't be ky, what L said just now was clearly intended for another person, with a gentle tone in his tone, he must be a close person, still swearing?"

    "Maybe it's not the object, and the relatives may also be close people."

    "I personally think that this pair of CPs is getting cold, so everyone should stop knocking on it."

    Lin Du put down the guitar and looked at the camera, his relaxed posture tightened, and the smile on the corner of his lips faded: "This is the end of today's live broadcast, the top three contact me, and I will reply."

.He was upset, and said goodbye to everyone in the live broadcast room. After the broadcast, L was the top three, but he didn't send him a message immediately as usual. He clicked on the chat box, and it showed that L was offline.

    The other two fans quickly sent messages. Both of them are old fans who have watched Lin Du since the broadcast. They didn't ask to cross the line. One wanted Lin Du to sing "Burning" in the live broadcast room, and the other wanted Lin Du to sing "Burning" once. After Du could read poems to them, Lin Du responded and turned off the computer.

    Lying on his back on the bed and picking up the phone, Lin Du's fingers froze, showing that Luo Yan had sent a message, but withdrew it.

    Lin Du's mind was like a mess, he subconsciously clicked on the address book, Mr. Luo's contact information was put first by Lin Du, his fingertips paused, Lin Du slid over the page, and finally called Tang Dongjun.