Chapter 41

There were people coming and going at the airport. Luo Yan got off the plane and walked straight to the exit with a cold face. The assistant followed behind and reported the work very quickly.

    Luo Yan saw the development of the domestic entertainment industry two years ago. At that time, he found a team to independently set up Jiaqing Film and Television Company, backed by the group. After two years of development, Jiaqing Film and Television Company has become a medium and large company in the industry. .

    There is only one chance left to jump into the top group of companies in the industry. The person in charge there found the opportunity two months ago - to hold a variety show!

    The domestic variety show has never been strong. There are only a handful of good variety shows with few types. The ratings depend on topicality and explosiveness. The person in charge of Jiaqing Film and Television means that he wants to be a long-term celebrity that relies on core links to win. variety show.

    The breath is not small, and it is difficult to do.

.This time abroad, the first is to discuss a cooperation project of technology products, and the second is to negotiate with a foreign Chinese special effects and screenwriter team.

    The results were all good.

    The assistant flipped through the documents in his hand and looked at the indifferent profile of the man walking in front of him. He had just graduated as Luo Yan's assistant, and he has always been in the position of general assistant. After so many years, he still admires Luo Yan extremely.

    Turning to the last page, seeing the names of several people written on it, the assistant thought of something, and said: "The person in charge of Jiaqing said that he has contacted several stars and actors, including two idols Feng Yong and Nie Zheng, Xu Mingzhu and Li Hong in the art world, Ye Mingyue and Lin Du as actors, and,”

    "Lin Du?"

    Luo Yan stopped abruptly, and the corner of the flying black coat drew a sharp arc.

.The assistant was suddenly interrupted, and subconsciously stopped to memorize the information: "Oh yes, Lin Du, President Xu of Jiaqing has taken a fancy to his popularity, and it happens that Ye Mingyue will also have a TV series broadcast soon. Data analysis shows that the two are online. Being each other's home can bring huge popularity to the show..."

    He was talking, thinking of Lin Du, who had been doing live broadcasts in Luo Yan's booth some time ago, and Mr. Luo who disappeared from time to time during this time, and kept his mouth shut.

    Don't dare to think. Don't dare to think.

    He had been Luo Yan's assistant for a few years, and he had never seen Mr. Luo show such an expression. On the surface, he was still indifferent, but his frowning eyebrows and deep eyes showed irritability and reluctance?

    This expression was too complicated and down-to-earth. It was completely different from the usual Boss Luo, so that the assistant didn't react for a while, but he knew no matter how little Bai Bai knew that the irritable boss couldn't be provoked.

.The assistant stopped talking wisely, handed over the information directly, and asked carefully, "Mr. Luo, is there any problem?"

    Didn't Mr. Luo know that Lin Du took the variety show? Are these two having issues with each other?

    Luo Yan took the information, held it tightly in his hand, and said coldly, "It's okay."

    As he continued to walk to the pre-booked airport lounge, the assistant breathed a sigh of relief. No matter what the irritability of Boss Luo was, it has now passed. Boss Luo is worthy of being Boss Luo, and he is dedicated to working.