Chapter 15

Luo Yan held the flower in one hand and put the other hand on the arm of the chair he was sitting on, looking at him with deep eyes.

    After hesitating for a moment, Lin Du was moved. This proposal sounded very good. His hoarse voice was really annoying when he was in a bad mood. In his world, because of this habit, he was always prone to sore throat. , I changed from a doctor in the pharyngology department to a doctor in the psychiatry department. I tried to change it many times and didn't change it. It was the same with Luo Yan drinking too much.

    This method, the two of them supervising each other, can really correct the problems of the two.

    Hearing the affirmative answer, Luo Yan slightly curled his lips and stood up with the flower in his hand: "What do you want me to do with you?"

    Lin Du pondered for a while, remembered something, and asked, "Has Mr. Luo watched the midnight movie?"

.In the original world, Lin Du had been thinking about a midnight movie, and he had made an appointment with a time and person twice. Unfortunately, due to various reasons, he could not make it in the end.

    Midnight is a very reverie time, a dark night, full of mystery and inexplicable feelings.

    The two put away the flowers and had dinner. Luo Yan went to the study to handle some official business. Lin Du and Director Gu Yichun had a chat. Director Gu did not say good or bad. During the interview, Lin Du agreed, put down the phone and continued to read the script.

    At zero o'clock, the two set off on time.

    After leaving the villa area and heading to the street, Lin Du opened the car window. At midnight, the heat of the day finally dissipated, and a cool breeze blew over. Lin Du raised his head slightly to see the passing scenery.

    It's how he likes it.

.Lin Du put on a hat and a mask before getting off the bus. There were very few people watching the midnight movie, and they only had six people in the one they ordered.

    The other two couples were lovers, and both sat in the back row. Lin Du understood and sat in the center calmly, not worrying about being discovered at all.

    The brisk music sounded, and the opening scene was the most famous architectural landscape of Haicheng, the glass space-time avenue of the Guanghui Film and Television Building. After Xu Ying, a red dress came towards him, the high heels tapped on the ground and made a clattering sound, and the assistant behind him held the document. After reporting the matter, after reporting the matter, he put away the documents and said hesitantly, "Mr. Xu, Mr. Zhao said that he wants to divorce you."

    The queen happened to walk to the middle of the glass avenue, and the colorful sunlight fell on her, and then the whole picture went black, and the movie name came out.

    This was a good start, and Lin Du was attracted.

.Luo Yan noticed Lin Du's focused expression, and asked softly, "It looks good?"

    Lin Du stared at the screen, turned his face slightly, and whispered, "It's okay, this opening is quite exciting."

    After thinking about it, he added another sentence: "I checked on the Internet before and said that the scenes in this movie are very beautiful, especially the scenes in the glass space-time avenue. It doesn't seem to be a lie."

    The glass space-time avenue is in Haicheng, but inside the Guanghui Film and Television City, it is not open to the outside world, and the internal staff are restricted from entering, and they are usually invisible.