Chapter 21

Lin Du had no assistants or managers, so Gu Yichun asked the crew to pick him up.

    The staff member, Gu Peng, is in the photography team. He is somewhat related to Gu Yichun. He was temporarily assigned to pick up Lin Du. The team was taking a makeup photo for the popular boy Zhuo Xizhu who was playing the male lead. His photographer wanted to let him take two pictures, so he was sent by Gu Yichun to pick him up. He was not very happy, but he was the least experienced in the entire crew, so he couldn't refuse.

    There were a lot of people in the airport. Gu Peng held a sign on which he didn't dare to write the name of the crew and Lin Du. It would be troublesome to be surrounded by people. It was written with a secret code name that had long been with Lin Du.

    There were people all around, Gu Peng turned his head irritably, and a large group of people poured out of the exit over there. A young boy wearing a mask and hat, tall and thin, stood out from the crowd.

.The boy walked straight towards him with his long legs, walked closer, lowered his head, and pulled down his mask: "Xianlongji?"

    Gu Peng was almost dazzled, he was stunned for a moment before he said, "Yes, yes, I'm from this crew, are you, Lin Du?"

    Lin Du nodded and got into the car. Gu Peng couldn't help but stare at Lin Du from the corner of his eye. It only took two months for him to enter the entertainment industry, but he had photographed a lot of star models with his teacher in college before, and he considered himself counted. I have seen the world, but I have never seen Yan so capable.

    Moreover, when Lin Du bowed his head, the two were fairly close. Gu Peng's eyes were sure that they had not moved.

    Pure natural.

    Gu Peng peeked at Lin Du from time to time until he reached his residence.

.The cost of this online drama is small. Gu Yichun did not rent a hotel, so he rented a few attics from the locals for convenient accommodation. Lin Du was placed in the attic closer to the crew. The third floor, Chaoyang's room, was very good, Lin Du originally did not have high requirements for accommodation, but now I can be considered very satisfied.

    After putting away their luggage, the two immediately rushed to the studio to take a photo of their makeup. When they went downstairs, Gu Peng was in front and Lin Du was behind. After taking a few steps, Gu Peng hesitated and turned around and called Lin Du: "Mr. Lin, can you? Take a picture?"

    Lin Du lowered his head, his estranged eyes fell on him, and nodded slightly.

    Gu Peng raised the camera. He could join the crew as soon as he graduated to shoot a popular young boy. It was indeed Gu Yichun's support and support, but it was more because of his own skills that Gu Yichun was willing to give him a chance. Gu Peng leaned on the railing and tried his best. Tilt, raised the camera, and looked at Lin Du in the lens, screaming in his heart, but his hands were steady.

.If it was just plain looking, Gu Peng wouldn't be so excited, but more with the temperament of Lin Du's face.

    The icy cold and alienation in his bones are unattainable.

    After taking several pictures, Gu Peng put down the camera: "Okay, thank you Teacher Lin."

    Lin Du politely said no thanks, and continued downstairs.

    Gu Peng thought, the photo must be released, he can't scream alone!

    When he arrived on the set, Lin Du first went to the dressing room to put on makeup and change his clothes. He went to the place where he took the makeup photos. Many staff members caught sight of them, and their eyes flashed with amazement. The white wide-sleeved robe was covered with red gauze. Du's upper body is not flamboyant at all, but suppresses the red gauze, which is outstanding.