Chapter 31

Luo Yan's cooking is unexpectedly proficient, and the taste is basically light, only a bowl of boiled pork slices is spicy.

    Each stack of vegetables does not seem to have a large amount, but it is obviously an ordinary plate, and it looks extraordinarily delicate when placed in a white porcelain plate.

    Luo Yan handed over the chopsticks: "Can you eat spicy food?"

    Lin Du sat at the table, Luo Yan rolled up his shirt sleeves and filled him with tremella soup: "I put less sugar, I just came back these few days, eat lightly and get used to it."

    Lin Du picked up the chopsticks and took the porcelain bowl, and couldn't help but pursed his lips and smiled.

    He felt like he didn't have to worry about anything when he arrived at the villa. Luo Yan prepared everything for him, and now he even takes care of his taste when cooking, and the table is full of his favorite dishes.

    It was a novel experience that people took to heart, but Lin Du did not reject it at all.

.The white fungus soup is soft and glutinous, and the gelatin is boiled. The entrance is light and sweet, and the slightly spicy and tender boiled meat slices are delicious, which just solves the sweet and greasy taste.

    Luo Yan was peeling a crab in his hand. At this moment, the crab had already turned yellow. The crab yellow trembled and piled up in the shell. The snow-white crab meat exuded a strong fragrance. ferry.

    Lin Du, who was drinking tremella soup, raised his eyes. Under the warm orange light, Luo Yan's pupils were quiet and dark. Lin Du's heart moved, he seemed to understand something and he didn't understand anything.

    Luo Yan picked up the napkin to wipe his hands, and asked with a chuckle, "What are you looking at me doing, want me to dip the sauce into it?"

    As he spoke, he stretched out his slender hand, really preparing to help Lin Du dip the ingredients.

    Lin Du quickly held down the small saucer, he couldn't really let Luo Yan help him dip the sauce.

.Luo Yan's dipping sauce is ingenious, sour and spicy, and the taste is not too strong. It can't hide the fresh sweetness of the crab. The delicious crab meat and rich crab roe, together with the hot and sour dipping sauce, explode on the tip of the tongue. taste.

    Luo Yan wiped his hands and asked him with a smile, "Is it delicious?"

    Lin Du directly scooped up the crab roe and crab meat with a small spoon, dipped it in the sauce and handed it over. Luo Yan paused, took a bite with the hand that Lin Du handed over, looked at Lin Du after eating, and said in a hoarse voice, "It's really sweet. "I can't tell who is sweet.

    The bright orange light came down, the atmosphere was warm, and the world was full of fireworks. Lin Du suddenly had the illusion that he had a place he could call home, relaxed, defenseless, and warm.

.After eating, they washed the dishes together, and the two went back to their rooms to sleep. Lin Du and Luo Yan talked about the auction of the charity party. Luo Yan agreed to take pictures without hesitation. Lin Du didn’t hesitate, and he also prepared gifts for Luo Yan. , The two are familiar with each other, so don't worry too much.

    Returning to the familiar room again, Lin Du was completely relaxed. He took a hot bath and went to bed. He opened the live broadcast interface. He only broadcasted the live broadcast a few times during the filming, and many fans were screaming with thirst.