Chapter 18

Going to this room full of red wine bottles feels completely different.

    There was no heavy rain this time, and there was still a cool breeze blowing. The layers of white gauze on the large balcony floated and fell slightly. Lin Du stood on the balcony and found that looking down from this balcony, he could see a small pond. , He has never been to the backyard, thinking that the backyard is just like the front yard with green plants, but he did not expect that there is a pond.

    Luo Yan opened a bottle of wine, and there was an elegant aroma of wine floating in the air. Luo Yan sat and poured wine at will. The clear wine was poured into a transparent goblet, which was white wine.

    Luo Yan raised the wine glass to signal to Lin Du, Lin Du came over from the balcony to take the glass and took a sip.

    "How is it?" Luo Yan's voice was calm.

    Lin Du pondered carefully, sat down opposite Luo Yan, and replied, "Well, it's a little sweet."

.Luo Yan smiled softly: "It's really sweet, this bottle is relatively low in strength."

    Lin Du watched Luo Yan lift the wine glass and tasted the wine elegantly. Plus the wine tasted really good, he couldn't help but taste a few more sips.

    His original intention today was to celebrate with a bottle of wine collected by Luo Yan, to celebrate that he could solve the matter of the Lin family immediately, and to celebrate that he had won the role of Xi Qingli.

    He will also give money when he takes the wine. Although Mr. Luo probably won't care, he has to give it.

    Unexpectedly, Luo Yan took him directly to the room for wine tasting.

    Lin Du took a small sip. He didn't drink much, and he didn't know what this wine was. He just thought it was delicious, slightly sweet and a little sour, the wine was clear, very light golden yellow, and the taste was clear.

    Before you know it, you drink a cup.

.Luo Yan saw Lin Du's glass was empty, he drank all the wine in his glass, stood up and went to the cabinet to get another bottle. This bottle has a relatively high degree of alcohol, and of course its value is higher than the previous bottle, and the taste is more intense. The first bottle of white wine with a low degree of alcohol is the first to let Lin Du get used to it.

    When it comes to drinking, Luo Yan is an expert, and he has spent countless bad nights in this room.

    In 1993, the dry red wine of Hongsen Winery was not available on the market. Luo Yan liked the taste of this wine very much. The entrance was light, but the aftertaste was strong.

    Lin Du saw Luo Yan's movements, put down the wine glass, he drank some wine, and his voice was warm: "Mr. Luo still want to drink?"

    Luo Yan laughed softly, opened the bottle of wine he just took, and poured it into Lin Du's wine glass: "Lin Du, the bottle just now is only a drink to me."

.Lin Du was slightly stunned, and looked down at the light red wine poured into his glass. The wine swayed gently in the glass, and a few drops splashed, which looked like red diamonds under the light.

    After taking a sip, the slightly bitter fragrance in the entrance, after swallowing, the aftertaste suddenly rushed up, far-reaching and long.

    Lin Du looked up at Luo Yan with admiration, Luo Yan's lips were slightly raised, as if he expected him to have such a reaction.

    Lin Du took a few sips slowly, and felt that the wine was a little bit stronger. He was good at drinking in the original world, so he just thought it was the characteristic of this wine, and the aftertaste was relatively long.