Chapter 25

After Luo Yan left, Lin Du resumed his two-point and one-line filming life. Sometimes he would send text messages to Luo Yan, but not many times. I feel that the atmosphere of chatting with Mr. Luo is somewhat subtle, and I cannot perceive any subtlety.

    Acting was a lot smoother. After he got stuck in the crying scene, he understood Xi Qingli's character more, and after that, he rarely got stuck, and Zhuo Xizhu looked at him with complicated eyes every time.

    It was early after the play today. Lin Du was watching the sunset on the large balcony of the attic. Zhuo Xizhu came over with a cigarette in his mouth and watched Lin Du lean on the reclining chair and take a pen to take notes in the variety show notebook. Gu Yichun picked them up for a variety show. The filming stopped for two days, and several leading actors attended.

.To say that Gu Yichun is also a director with a unique style, Zhuo Xizhu has been filming for so many years, but he has never heard of the director trying so hard to hurry up and stopping in the middle to let the actors participate in the variety show. This operation is very showy.

    But I can also understand that this variety show opportunity was given by Gu Yichun's old friend. Gu Yichun made a decision after comprehensive consideration. The reason why "Xianlong Ji" can be called a masterpiece is because the characters are well-shaped and the protagonist group Every character and story in it is wonderful and full. The crew is progressing very quickly, and the ending will be filmed immediately. Gu Yichun feels that while everyone is filming, it feels good to film a variety show together.

    Zhuo Xizhu finished smoking a cigarette, took a deep breath, leaned back on the railing, and looked at Lin Du and asked, "Have you been on a variety show before?"

    Lin Du had been in that world, but this world had not yet, so he put down the script and shook his head lightly.

.Zhuo Xizhu smiled and crushed the cigarette in the tank: "This variety show that Director Gu took over is special, special..."

    His expression became indescribable, and he twisted a few times before saying, "Perverted, yes, perverted."

    Lin Du looked up at Zhuo Xizhu coldly. He came back from the play and watched a few episodes of this variety show. It was indeed as Zhuo Xizhu said. All of them are pediatrics, and they have also made a movie star who is afraid of heights walk on a glass trestle. There are many controversies and hot tricks. Whether you are a fool or a big name, it is correct.

.Zhuo Xizhu has recently become accustomed to Lin Du's cold personality after the show, and he doesn't care. He found an explanation for Lin Du in his heart. Lin Du's talent is high and he doesn't seem to care much about resources and connections. It's normal for him to have a cold personality. What's more, this temperament is quite unique. Sometimes, when Zhuo Xizhu and Lin Du talk to each other, they will be hit by Lin Du's inadvertent demeanor.

    Just like the day before yesterday, Lin Du was standing under the tree wearing a white robe and red gauze costume. The staff called him, and the expression of his turning back, Zhuo Xizhu happened to see it, and his heart skipped a beat for a moment, without any emotion. Purely because of appearance and temperament.

    Pantothenic acid in his heart, a unique face is too advantageous in the entertainment industry, Zhuo Xizhu can imagine how many directors who saw Lin Du's appearance and acting skills would give him olive branches after the online drama was broadcast.

.The acid was only for a moment. He was a person with an open mind. He continued to tell Lin Du about his experience: "I have participated in this variety show once, and the only experience is that you must not let the show director notice you, or you will be finished."