Chapter 47

Luo Yan didn't bother, although the camera was off now, but after all, it was the shooting scene, and it was still in the train's room, so what was Luo Yan willing to do?

Lin Du rolled up the quilt and hugged his arm to sleep. There was a slight tremor during the train's movement. Lin Du was originally a little distance from Luo Yan, but with the vibration of the train, he completely rolled into Luo Yan's arms.

I can't tell if I approached subconsciously, or just because of the vibration of the train.

Luo Yan took the person into his arms, resting his chin on Lin Du's hair, his eyes were deep and calm, the sweetness mixed with the shallow breath was a quiet and soft taste in the silent night, there were dim yellow lights beside the tracks, and the trains were running. Then, enter through the small window above the room.

There were snowflakes flying outside, but the room was warm and warm. Luo Yan held the person in his arms, and the two breathed interlaced, as if fate and blood were connected, and they would never be separated again.

Above is the scrawled handwriting:

"I went to check the rooms in carriages 9-11, and the passenger in carriage 11 was really weird and looked eerie at times."

After Lin Du finished reading, he gathered up a piece of paper and threw it into the toilet, then flushed it.

It appears to be certain that there is a room worth exploring in carriage 11.

He opened the bathroom door and just walked out, when the sound of the announcement that the train had not been ringing sounded.

"Ye Mingyue loses his label and is out."

Lin Du paused, and started grabbing labels so soon? !

It is very likely that someone has already found clues in the general direction like him, but further clues can only be obtained by grabbing tags.

Lin Du ran to the 11th carriage. It was now 2 hours before the start, so he had to hurry up.

.The door to carriage 11 was closed, and Lin Du held the handle and opened the door easily.

The accident happened in an instant. The moment the door was opened, a large piece of soft cloth floated down from above, covering Lin Du.

Then someone grabbed his arm and pulled it inside.

Lin Du subconsciously wanted to struggle, but before he could move, both arms were caught.

The man's hand touched the label.

Everything happened between lightning and flint, Lin Du regained his senses and smelled the familiar cold fragrance.

He said in surprise, "Mr. Luo?