Chapter 61

"Hundreds of millions of husbands? What did I hear!"

    "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah"

    "Shouldn't the point of sisters be to buy one get one free?"

    "Send 1, which 1 to send"

    "Hey hey, isn't that 1, the one that makes people happy"

    "??? What's going on upstairs?"

    "It must have been a slip of the tongue"

    "Buy one get one free~ Meaningful"

    "I beg you, restrain yourself!"

    ...

    Lin Du's mind was short-circuited just now. He didn't know how to say such a sentence. After seeing the increasingly crooked comments frantically swiping across the screen, he realized what he said.

    Pursing his lips, Lin Du pretended to be calm and said, "Okay, it's too late today, so I'll broadcast it here."

.Before he could finish speaking, an arm stretched out and wrapped it around him. The person next to him hadn't fully woken up, so he closed his eyes and asked him, "What time is it? After the live broadcast, let's go to sleep over there."

    A slender and powerful hand hugged him skillfully, and the million-diamond watch on his wrist clearly appeared in the live broadcast room.

    Crowd:! ! ! ! !

    Was Luo Yan right beside him? !

    The billionaire husband is by your side with a million diamond watch? !

    The barrage exploded.

    The people who can squat down and watch Lin Du's live broadcast late at night are basically fans. They are not as messy as outside opinions. They are basically wishing happiness, ridicule, and disbelief.

    "Mr. Luo's voice is really nice. Ignore the ice cube face, it's unexpectedly magnetic."

    "Ice cubes are ice cubes, but handsome"

    "Handsome is handsome, the point is to be rich ah ah ah ah"
."Fu must be happy, I wish you happiness"

    "So the two of them are real?!"

    "What do you think, otherwise, a CEO like Mr. Luo would be willing to pull CP with others?"

    "Du, you should do more live broadcasts, you are always hidden"

    ...

    It is always happy to be able to receive blessings. Lin Du's tired and hazy eyes rolled, saying good night to the fans watching the live broadcast, and ending the live broadcast.

    Luo Yan was fully awake. When Lin Du put away the equipment, he sat up and asked Lin Du, "Going there to sleep?"

    This high-speed rail is a retro train that has recently emerged. The decoration inside is very similar to the decoration on the variety show filmed by Lin Du and Luo Yan. The next compartment is a room where you can sleep.

    Lin Du was very sleepy at the time of the live broadcast, but after putting away the equipment and drinking a sip of tea, he was no longer sleepy.

."Sit down for a while?" Lin Du picked up the tea and took another sip.

    Luo Yan naturally agreed.

    Put down Lin Du's chair, and covered him with a fleece blanket: "It's ok if you don't sleep, just rest for a while."

    This part of the road began to pass through the tunnel, the light dimmed and brightened for a while, Luo Yan held Lin Du's cold hand, pinched one finger by one, and pinched the knuckles of his fingers one by one, all with rounded belts. A touch of angularity.