Chapter 22

On the first day of August, the cast and crew of "Xianlong Ji" efficiently released the makeup photos. On the official Weibo, they posted it alone one day. On the first day, it was Zhuo Xizhu who played the male lead.

    The cost of this online drama is not enough, and it is a fantasy fairy-tale drama that requires special effects. Many people do not have expectations. After the makeup photo came out, it obviously exceeded expectations.

    On the third day, on August 3, the official blog released Lin Du's makeup photos.

    Before the official announcement of the actor, there was a lot of trouble. Fans of books, actors from all walks of life, and passers-by took Lin Du's role as Xi Qingli out of the circle. This time, the official blog will release makeup photos at a fixed time, and many people are waiting for Lin. Take a photo of Du's makeup.

    The male lead was released on the first day, the female lead was released on the second day, and on the third day everyone thought it was Lin Du, but the other male lead was released.

    A bunch of people urged under the official blog—

."Put Lin Du's photo now, listen to me, or you don't do it [dog head]"

    "Is the photo too ugly to post?"

    "What's wrong with looking forward to it? Lin Du's face won't be too ugly, right?"

    "Lin Du is not an acting major and has no experience at all. What are you expecting?"

    ...

    In just half an hour, three thousand comments have passed. Among the Weibo of the official blog of the online drama, only the Weibo that posted Zhuo Xizhu's makeup photo can compete with it, but Zhuo Xizhu is a popular young student, what about Lin Du? ? He used to be the main dancer in a popular boy group. After he was full of black material, he changed careers and made live broadcasts, and now he crosses over to acting.

    Since the last time with Tang Dongjun's anchor incident, the number of Lin Du's fans has continued to grow. The number of Weibo fans has now reached 5 million, and the live broadcast room has reached 3 million.

.Moreover, people who often mix with major platforms can see that Lin Du didn't buy fans, and it was not a popularity created by false touts.

    A bunch of people were looking forward to Lin Du's makeup photos, and they all thought that it should be Lin Du on August 4th. As a result, the official blog slowly released... the second female makeup photos.

    Crowd: ? ? ?

    What happened to your official blog?

    After Luo Yan learned about the fixed makeup photo from Lin Du's live broadcast room, he also set an alarm clock to watch Lin Du's fixed makeup photo for the first time. Of course, he was walked by the ruthless official blog.

    Luo Yan: ...

    Even want to spend money to let the official blog post photos.

    That night, Luo Yan registered a Weibo named L with a brief introduction: Lin Du's fans.

    The first Weibo is simple and clear-

.L: 10 people will be rewarded with 100,000 cash equally for forwarding. For every one million forwarders, one person will be rewarded 10,000 cash. Please pay attention to Lin Du's Weibo. Comments should praise Lin Du when forwarding, otherwise the reward will be repeated. Also, the official blog will be posted tomorrow. After taking Lin Du's fixed makeup photo, six more people will be drawn, and the lottery draw on August 8 will be regarded as a summer gift from Lin Du to everyone.