Chapter 12

Lin Du struggled to help Luo Yan to the bathroom of his room. Luo Yan's room was on the third floor, and he was not strong enough to resist him.

    Luo Yan is about 1.8 meters tall. The drunk person is heavier than when he is awake. Lin Du is also worried that he will bump Luo Yan while going upstairs. .

    Unbuttoning Luo Yan's clothes, the six-pack abs appeared neatly in front of Lin Du's eyes. Lin Du was amazed. Both his bodies were slender, his waist was tough, and basically a smooth piece. If you don't have enough fat, you can't develop such beautiful abs.

    Lin Du's face turned a little red when he thought of something. He realized his sexuality when he was in high school.

.It's not that no one confessed to him in that world, but Lin Du didn't think he was a character suitable for dating, so he refused. He was still slow in this regard. When he was in college, a junior apprentice secretly chased him for two years. , he never felt.

    Later, the junior was drunk and cried and confessed to him on the street. Only then did he realize that the junior was pursuing him. In the end, he found someone to send the junior to the dormitory and rejected the junior gently and firmly.

    It is difficult for Lin Du to start a relationship. Having an intimate relationship with another person will make him afraid. He stubbornly demarcates the scope of a person in his heart and will never take a step. Lin Du's arranger friend once said with a smile Lin Du is cold and thin in nature. At first glance, it is cold, but when he gets close, it is soft. It is impossible to think about it any further.

.Lin Du knew that his problem was probably due to his more than ten years of experience. He never thought that he was worthy of being pampered.

    He wiped Luo Yan's upper body hastily with a wet towel, put on his pajamas, and dragged him onto the bed with difficulty.

    Luo Yan closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Luo Yan, who was asleep, removed all his defenses. In fact, Luo Yan's facial features were very superior, with a timeless silhouette and a handsome brow, but the master's aura was too strong, making people the first What time pays attention to is not looks.

    Luo Yan fell asleep, his brows were still slightly wrinkled, Lin Du sighed in his heart, he could sense that Luo Yan was in a bad mood these days, and Mr. Luo would drink red wine when he was in a bad mood.

    It was the same for Lin Du. When he was in a bad mood, he would keep singing until his voice was hoarse.

    It's all bad habits.

.Lin Du shook his head helplessly and left the room. He slept too much just now, but now he can't sleep. He checked the time, it was almost 3 am, so he just started the live broadcast.

    There are millions of fans in Lin Du's live broadcast room, and there are always those who stay up late, but not many. They squatted down to Lin Du to start the live broadcast, and many were very happy. Lin Du was not in a good mood. He started singing with his guitar, not all the time Sing, sing a few songs and rest for a while, drink water and chat with fans, go upstairs twice in the middle, pay attention to Luo Yan's situation at all times, and come down again when Luo Yan falls asleep.

    When it was close to the early morning, I went out for a stroll in the yard and looked at the grapes that were about to ripen.

    The city of Haicheng is close to the sea, and the summer is hot and humid, but the air quality is really good, and the greening of the villas is also done well. After a heavy rain, the air is cool, and Lin Du strolled around under the verdant grape trellis. The dryness of the whole body, the mood is also calm.