Chapter 36

The matter of Nie Gang was first picked up by a landlord of the gossip forum. This landlord's online name is "Xiong Zhenzhen", known as Zhenjie, and he lives in the gossip forum every day. He is committed to revealing the true face of actors and stars. Xiaohua's true character has caused Xiaohua to lose her powder countless times. What's more, Xiaohua's team failed to sue him in a lawyer's letter, and finally they could only bid two million to beg him to shut up.

As a result, I was directly blocked by the landlord saying "I'm not short of money".

This host not only analyzed the variety show animations released by the live broadcast platform, but also analyzed the Weibo, interviews, other variety show videos and various pictures that Nie Gang has posted since his debut.

Starting from this variety show animation, I picked up a long list, picking out that Nie Gang forced many small transparent people just like the circle to withdraw from the circle, and was also suspected of sexual assault, and came to the preliminary conclusion-Nie Gang is a scum, and said Will continue to update.

.And the netizens who eat melons are not vegetarians. They constantly provide new information and new hammers to the landlord. The whole post is comfortable, clear, well-founded, and convincing.

The post was moved to Weibo, because the facts were too scary, and everyone discussed--

"Is Nie Gang so disgusting? You were so daring, you were still filming at that time!"

"It feels like it's basically hammered. He forced a few young actors to retire on the timeline. The body movements in the show are real, and the remarks in the interview are also true. Maybe it's just fearless."

"I have nothing to fear 1, I feel a little distressed for Lin Du, I am afraid that I will not be targeted as soon as I meet"

"The fans are really scary now. How can there be any concrete evidence that Nie Gang is like that, empty mouth Jian scum? Really sick"

"Upstairs mentally retarded? If you like scum, do you want to look at your brain?"

....

Nie Gang saw that the topic of himself was still rising. He stared at it all night, his eyes were red, and when he found the post a few hours earlier, he had already asked his agent to contact the Navy to suppress it, but #niegang The title of the obscene little singer# in the show is really eye-catching, and basically everyone who sees it will click in and take a look.

What's more, this incident was supported by Lin Du's traffic. It wasn't long after he won the Best Actor Award, and his popularity was maintained well. This was a good thing before, but now it has become a reminder.

The manager called. He turned on the speaker, shook his hand and lit a cigarette for himself. The manager shouted on the phone, "Nie Gang, are you an idiot? You dare to do this on the show! How many times have I told you? , want me to find it for you, are you a fucking head full of dung?"

.Nie Gang hung up the phone directly. It was not the first time he had persecuted the young actors. Anyway, the young actors did not dare to say anything. The persecution in the show was even more exciting. No one under the camera would doubt his ability with such a good reputation. Send actors.

With a distorted expression on Nie Gang's face, he put out the cigarette ruthlessly, picked up his mobile phone and dialed the number. That person was a pervert. Thinking of that person's behavior, Nie Gang couldn't help shivering, but he had nowhere to go.

The phone was connected, and a gorgeous and gloomy voice came: "You still come to me."

An hour later, the hot search on the internet about #nie gang's obscene little singer# was removed. No matter how popular the netizens were, they couldn't get it up. The people in charge of the live broadcast platform breathed a sigh of relief, although they didn't know who it was. They helped behind the scenes, but now that Nie Gang has been suppressed, it is also a good thing for them, and they can continue to implement the original plan of Heilindu.