Chapter 48

Lin Du's hands were tied behind him, and a soft cloth was covering his face. Luo Yan took the cloth away and only covered his eyes.

    The eyes are invisible, the whole person is restrained again, the person behind him is very close to him, and the metal belt buckle is pressed against his back. In this situation, any small movement will be magnified.

    Lin Du raised his head and subconsciously raised his head to look at Luo Yan through the light cloth, but this was obviously impossible, only a vague shadow could be seen.

    Could the "murderer" be Mr. Luo?

    Lin Du's slender neck was tensed, and he raised his head and looked up unfocused. His estranged expression showed a hint of fragility in this situation.

    Luo Yan's eyes fell on Lin Du's face, slid inch by inch, from the straight and delicate nose to the reddish slightly parted lips, and finally landed on the clavicle.

.This is a scene that can almost be drawn into the picture. Fu Hai sat outside the monitor and asked the staff to bring the camera close to take a picture of this scene. Luo Yan's upper body was cut off, and only Luo Yan's hand was in the lens. Duban sat on the ground, his hands were tied behind his back, he raised his head and looked at the blurry-eyed person above, with a cold expression in his estranged expression.

    And the slender and strong hand with well-defined joints stayed beside Lin Du's heart and pressed next to the flower-shaped label.

    You can feel the tension and tension coming from the photos, making people explore what happened, betrayal? Or tame?

    Lin Du could feel the breathing of the people behind him becoming more and more obvious, and he could feel the obvious touch where the label was attached to the upper body. The label was attached close to the heart. Lin Du closed his eyes, and his long eyelashes could be seen under the soft fabric. to the traces of tremors.

.A voice sounded on the radio, and Lin Du waited for him to be eliminated.

    "Challenger Luo Yan loses the label and no longer participates"

    Lin Du abruptly opened his eyes, trying to break free from Luo Yan's restraint, but was pressed down by Luo Yan's hand on his shoulder.

    Luo Yan leaned down and whispered in Lin Du's ear, "My prince, Mr. Luo will never betray you."

    Lin Dushou tried desperately to break free. The fabric that tied him was very soft, and the strength and tightness were very good. He could break free, but he couldn't break free immediately.

    After struggling for about five minutes, he finally broke free. He immediately tore off the cloth covering his eyes. There was no one in the train. Lin Du's first reaction was to open the door of the carriage. The door handle was locked and he couldn't open it.

    Luo Yan locked the carriage.

.Lin Du put down his handle and stood in front of the door with his head lowered. Three cameras were flying around him. He could not see his expression clearly in the dark. He was the only one left in the whole carriage. Except for the sound of his breathing, there was only the train. The sound of driving.

    He tore off the discarded fabric, and there was a key with a note under it.

    Lin Du was silent for a while, then picked up the note, which read: Tear off the label as a reward clue, this is a key that can open a door, find that room, and you can see a whole new world.

The six rooms of the eleventh carriage are arranged behind him

    The key in his hand could open one of the doors without incident.