Chapter 17

The Lin family's meal was stiff and embarrassing, and the atmosphere at the dining table was dull.

    Lin Du drank too much coffee, his appetite was not good, and the dishes of the Lin family were too greasy, so he put down a few chopsticks and just filled a bowl of soup and drank slowly.

    The stepmother, Han Jiahui, pointedly pointed beside him, saying that he only cared about his body shape if he was an actor, but he didn't mean to look down on Lin Du's profession.

    Since Lin Du said that Luo Yan would not come, Han Jiahui and Lin's father's expressions had not been better.

    Han Jiahui raised a little orchid finger, and the more she said, the more proud she said: "If you want me to say, it's better to start a company, be an actor, and be a show, Lin Du, you and President Luo are married, you better pay attention, otherwise Others say you are with a monkey,"

."Bang", the bowl shattered on the ground, and the whole bowl of hot soup was poured onto Han Jiahui. Everyone who was eating stopped moving. Han Jiahui was stunned for a few seconds, and screamed "Ah".

    A little soup splashed on his hand just now, Lin Du took a tissue and wiped his hands calmly. He thought that these people might have made a mistake. He came to the Lin family today to determine the level of revenge for the original owner and to resolve this matter before joining the group. .

    He didn't come to do good deeds, he came to find fault.

    Ever since he felt the hatred of the original owner, he never thought of getting along well with the Lin family. Originally, he didn't want to tear up the illusion that you were forcing me to endure so quickly. Unfortunately, Han Jiahui didn't talk about acting and rammed at the gun.

    The young man who went downstairs just now stood up and said fiercely, "Lin Du, what are you doing crazy?!"

.Father Lin reacted, his hands shaking with anger, and he kept saying, "You rebel, you beast!"

    While shaking, he pointed at Lin Du with his finger.

    Lin Du's eyes fell on the faces of everyone in the restaurant. Han Jiahui was instructing people to take water and towels. Father Lin had an angry face. The slanted-eyed youth was unbelievable and disgusting. Lin Du finally fell on the person who just claimed to be the original owner and sister. body.

    The "sister" who gently asked him if he was doing well just now has a pale face and dodged eyes, holding her husband's clothes tightly behind him.

    Lin Du sneered, this scene gave him a strange sense of familiarity, Lin Du looked at the scene in front of him, and before he could say anything, a severe headache attacked him, and the fragments of the original owner's past poured into his mind like a tide. .

.Lin Du swayed, holding down the table to stabilize his mind. Father Lin pointed his mouth open and closed, but he couldn't hear it at all, his ears rumbled, and it took about a minute for the memory to be accepted.

    It's not the entire memory of the original owner, just a part, about a part of the Lin family, this familiar scene evokes the original owner's deep memory.

    The original owner's hatred came from unwillingness. The original owner's mother was an only daughter, and she married Lin's father, a phoenix man. Lin's father started a business with the original owner's mother's house. The original life was OK, but when the original owner was ten years old, the original owner's mother died. , Lin's father led Han Jiahui into the door a week later. At the same time, there was a two-year-old Xiao Lindu's child who entered the door. He was the biological child born by Lin's father's derailment, and he was also a slanted-eyed young man.