Chapter 33

Considering the popularity of Lindu, Luo Yan packaged the Midnight Playground, the largest playground in Haicheng, built right on the seaside and famous all over the world.

    This playground is not only about money, but also needs to be booked very early. Luo Yan estimated that he was planning to go to the playground with Lin Du very early, but just in time.

    In this way, Lin Du couldn't refuse. After breakfast, Lin Du went to the garden to take care of the flowers, and Luo Yan went upstairs to the study.

    Huo Er just finished a project and sent a message to Luo Yan when he came out:

    "Did you tell Lin Du? Midnight playground, tsk tsk tsk romantic."

    "I regret so much that you didn't agree to bet with me at that time, otherwise the blue treasure would be mine."

    "Isn't Lin Du very surprised, buddy, I can give you my most wonderful idea!"

.Luo Yan just put the phone on, and didn't look at Huo Er's chatter. He turned his eyes through the window to see Lin Du taking care of the flowers. The flowers are very careful, check each one, and then take care of them accordingly.

    In fact, Luo Yan has no special preference for flowers. It doesn't matter if the scented ones are not fragrant, or the single-petaled ones with double petals, but Lin Du loves them, and he will try to like them.

    Both lunch and dinner are made by Luo Yan, Huaiyang cuisine is Lin Du's taste.

    At 11 o'clock in the evening, the two of them set off to the playground. The night wind was very cold in autumn. Lin Du opened some windows and went back to the time when the two went to watch a midnight movie together some time ago.

    Luo Yan saw it out of the corner of his eye and raised the car window.

    At midnight, the lights of the playground flickered, and there was no one there. It seemed very deserted, and the sound of people's breathing could be clearly heard.

.Lin Du turned his head and looked at Luo Yan, Luo Yan's eyes were hot, and Lin Du hurriedly looked away.

    It was also the first time for Lin Du to come to the playground. When he was a child, what he imagined was probably a sea of ​​people with sweet and greasy marshmallows and cones.

    But Midnight Playground, no marshmallows and cones.

    But Lin Du quickly realized the fun of the midnight playground. All the items don't have to be queued or waited. He wants to play as many times as he wants.

    The first time the two played the roller coaster, Lin Du's heart was lifted when they took off for the first time, and when they took off for the third time, Lin Du could already look up at the sky.

    The stars are very bright.

    At first, the two of them were still hanging out, but then they started to run. In the playground where the lights flickered in the middle of the night, the two went through one project after another, from roller coaster to The Wizard of Oz to speed rafting.

.After another exciting project was completed, Luo Yan led Lin Du to the merry-go-round.

    The two who stopped gasped slightly. Lin Du looked at the carousel with colorful lights and asked softly, "Will you sit here?"

    Luo Yan's long legs straddled a horse painted with black gold mane paint. The turntable began to turn. Luo Yan stretched out his hand to Lin Du. Lin Du hesitated for a moment, then jumped on and sat on the opposite horse. .