Chapter 3

Lin Du went back to his room. After all this, he didn't have any more thoughts about buying cakes. In addition, he had been in the sun just now and his body was sticky, so he simply took a shower.

    The original owner's luggage had been delivered before. Three oversized suitcases, one of which was full of clothes and various accessories, Lin Du found a white shirt and simple black pants.

    Thinking of the mirror in the bathroom, he was a little hesitant to enter the bathroom.

    He couldn't imagine how he had become another person. Lin Du walked to the mirror step by step. The mirror reflected a face that was six points similar to himself. The eyebrows and eyes were basically the same. The bones were better than Lin Du's. The lines are clear without a trace of fat, and the skin is even better. Unlike Lin Du, who was malnourished because of his irresponsible parents when he was a child, although he was white, his skin was still rough.

.The skin of this body is born with a good foundation. After returning to the wealthy family, it is well raised. It is well maintained. It is like ice milk just taken out of the refrigerator. The milk is white and clear.

    The novel spends a lot of time talking about the beauty of the cannon fodder male sidekick. Lin Du didn't feel anything when he was reading the book, but looking at it now, it's really, so appropriate, Lin Du looked at himself in the mirror and was a little moved for no reason.

    Holding the water in his hands, the clear water slid over his eyebrows and straight and delicate nose, and finally fell to the collarbone and swayed for a while. Lin Du opened his eyes, but there was no emotion in them, and he looked at the eggs on his face unmoved. The liquid was washed clean.

    Being besieged by reporters and having eggs smashed is nothing to him. He has also experienced things and words that are ten times more malicious than this.

    The bathroom is not small, there is an oversized bathtub, put warm water, and Lin Du sinks his whole body into it.

.Luo Yan's villa is indifferent, and the decoration is mainly black, gray and white. Lin Du's room is a bit more complicated, but it is still simple. The style Lin Du likes very much, but there are no flowers.

    There are many vases, but the green plants in the vases are deserted and dull.

    Lin Du likes flowers, especially white lilies, clean and dust-free, green stems and white flowers, clean.

    The meaning is also good, a hundred years of harmony.

    The soaking time was a little long, and Lin Du's face was a little red when he was steaming. He changed his clothes and wiped his hair with a towel. The hair on this body was a little long, and some broken hair would be pulled down, which was very inconvenient to block his eyes.

    Lin Du was thinking about getting a haircut tomorrow and buying a robot vacuum cleaner. The house was too quiet, there were no flowers, and there was no vitality at all. Hua was not sure if Luo Yan had any taboos, so he simply bought a robot vacuum cleaner that could move. .

.Lin Du went downstairs after tidying up. He was a little hungry.

    The stairs were rotating. Lin Du held the handrail in one hand and the mobile phone in the other to receive information from this world. When he reached the last few steps, Lin Du smelled a sweet scent, as well as the strong aroma of the food.

    The restaurant was directly opposite the stairs. It seemed that dinner was ready. Lin Du raised his eyes as he slid over a page about his hyped essay.