Wakas

“Yosef, stop it.” I heard Caiden voice.

I’m here again..at the bar. Drinking again. It’s been weeks but the pain she left..is still here. I don’t know what happened, I didn’t know what I’m going to do. So, I’m just drinking here. Trying to forget her, but it’s hard.

5 years being with her and now I’m alone. I’m alone in our condo, when I’m home I always look for her. Hoping that she would came back but no..she really left me.

“Just leave me Cai,” malamig na sabi ko sa pinsan ko. I thought he’s going to leave me too but he stay. At sumunod pa nga ang tatlo.

“Kakapagod pala tayong mahalin,” Caelus said while holding a glass of black label.

“Ganun talaga, hindi natin sila mapipilit kung ayaw na nila sa atin. Mabuti nga iyon at nakasama natin sila diba, at least may memories tayo na kasama sila. Malay mo dadating ang araw na makikita ulit natin sila at sa araw na iyon, hindi na tayo iiwan,” Zymon said.

I always think of what Zymon said. I wait for her. I was mad because she left me but I love her, I love her so much. Days passed and days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and months turned into years.

I always wait for her. I asked Aria and she tells me that she have no plans of going home here in the Philippines. I’m hoping that she would attend the wedding of my cousins especially the wedding of Aria and Caiden. But she didn’t came.

“Uuwi na si Sienna ngayon!” I looked at Caelus who’s sitting at the sofa in my office. I have a meeting later with him and Caiden.

Now? Do I need to go to airport and fetch her?

“Aren’t you excited?” He asked me.

“Why would I?” I asked. He laughed when he heard what I say.

But of course I didn’t go to the airport. I don’t care if I will see her now. The pain is still here but I already forgive her.

“Yogurt again?” I asked. We’re at the mall and buying some groceries. This guys invited me and I can’t refused!

“Yosef syempre para ‘yan sa baby no,” Zymon said.

“Palibhasa kasi walang baby si Yosef,” ani Troy.

I was about to punched them because I was annoyed but there’s a lot of people who’s watching us. I shook my head and looked around.

“Shut up Zymon,” I said. I heard their laughed.

I saw a girl who’s holding a cart. She’s familiar to me but I’m not hoping that, she’s the girl I’ve been waiting for. But my eyes widened when she turn around and our eyes met.

Sienna is here. Infront of me! Looking at me!

Fuck. I can’t deny the fact that I missed her.

“Oh my god! Sienna, I’ve missed you!” Chelsie said and hugged Sienna.

“Ang ganda mo lalo!” Naih said.

Right. She’s really beautiful.

“I missed you guys,” aniya.

Guys huh?

Kasama ba ako do’n?

“Bisita ka naman sa amin, kids would be glad if they meet their tita ganda,” Chelsie said while looking at her.

My eyes remained at her. I couldn’t talk. Pakiramdam ko ay nawalan ako ng bibig para magsalita. I still can’t get over that she’s here. After 5 years of waiting. She’s back.