Prologue

With the results in my hand from the exam, I just took. I walk enthusiastically into the apartment. Which I share with my brother and his boyfriend Remco. When I don't hear or see my brother right away, I search into the apartment. The apartment has only two bedrooms so it is quickly searched. Until I hear a noise from the bathroom and without thinking I pull the door open, "Josh, Josh I got sixty percent! I made it," I say enthusiastically as I look at the closed curtain of our shower. I keep waving the paper until the curtain is pulled open. Where I see not my brother standing naked, but Remco. The Remco I've had a crush on since my early teens. The man I could never have, not just because he's already taken, no. He's as gay as it gets. My brother and Remco have been dating for so long now that I am convinced he would never think of me as he does of my brother. And here I see him standing before me in his full glory, with his beautifully muscled body still wet with the drops of water falling off his body. I watch a drop of water slide down to his genitals, the genitals that I haven't seen before. But now I can take my knowledge to my wet dreams. That I have regularly about him. And O' boy he already looked hot in them, but nothing like the real deal, damn.

"Sorry," I say shyly with a blush on my cheeks as I reach for the doorknob. "Wait," I hear him say as I turn back around and see him standing in front of me with a towel. And let me tell you, that towel doesn't take away from the gorgeous wet body that is standing an inch from my fingertips. His wet dark black hair stuck to his forehead and his ice blue eyes drilled into mine. Without knowing better or even a shred of sanity in my mind, I look at him even more. The hard muscles from his years of playing sports, like kayaking, which he does on the school team. He takes me out of my thoughts by moving even closer to me, so close I can almost feel his breath. "Max, what did you have in your hand?" He asks me, as he reaches for the paper that has fallen from my hands to the floor. "Final results from school," I try to find my voice again. Even though he takes my breath away by putting his hair back, giving me an even better look at all those muscles moving in front of me, as if they were shaped for me.

Angry, I call my thoughts to a halt. He's my brother's boyfriend, where's your dignity Maxine! "Impressive, Max," his low voice says in a chuckle that gives me goosebumps. My nickname, just on his lips, makes my week for him. It may have been an abbreviation, though it could also be subsumed as a boy's name, though I never cared much for that, after years of being called that. He can even call me anything he wants, that's how crazy I am for him. Again, I lose my mind over those icy blue eyes, set with a dark circle around the iris with a darker shade of blue.

"Are you shy now?" He suddenly asks me when my red cheeks really catch his eye. With that said, my cheeks turn another shade darker red. "You've known me since you were twelve, Max." Does he always have to rub it in, how much older he is than me? He's always seen me as Josh's little sister. The shy girl who barely dared to say anything to him until she was fourteen. Annoyed, I look at him now. Why am I even embarrassed? I'm almost 18 and going to college next year! It's not like I'm still a virgin and have never seen a penis up close. "No, I'm not 12 anymore, although it's not always easy living with your brother and seeing his friend here naked while you think your brother is here." He likes what I say when he gets a smile on his face. A real smile, this time as his abs move up and down with every movement his mouth makes. "No, Max, you're definitely not twelve anymore." What does he mean by that, I think as I feel his hands on my shoulders. "Where is Josh anyway?" I ask him trying to shake off the nervousness of having him so close to me. Now I feel his hand move from my shoulders to my hair. To the dark brown strand of hair that has fallen in front of my eyes. I let out a satisfying sigh without realizing it. "That's not what you really want to know, is it?" I hear him whisper in my ear, which makes the vibrations make me yearn for his lips on my mouth. "No," I confess to him as I unconsciously run my tongue over my lips, almost tasting him on them, He now runs his hand over my cheek until he reaches my lips. Before I know it, he replaces his long finger on my lips, pressing his lips on it. Once tasting his taste, I don't know if I can ever miss feeling those lips on mine again.