Chapter 25

He kisses me as he pushes me into the bedroom to finish what we started last week.

He pulls my dress over my head and looks at my breasts in the red bra I had put on today, allowing me to read the desire right in his eyes.

Furthermore, he pulls his T-shirt over his head, so I can admire every muscle in his chest and his stomach.

Wow, he seems to have trained even more than he did last week. Longingly, I run my hands over his upper body and give light kisses until he gets too excited and starts to pull everything off my body.

I myself also take down his pants and boxers at once. By which, I can already see his desire sticking out in front of me. I grab him, starting to move his hard penis until he is ready to go inside me.

Even though this time he has me on him and moving on him as if all my world revolves around him. Which makes me realize that I am in love with Remco. I'm in love with my brother's friend! I really need to stop this time, but I can't. When we fall down next to each other exhausted a little later, I can't help but ask him questions.

"Remco, are you gay actually?" It slipped out before I could stop it. He turns around to face me lying on his side, "that's something I wonder too Max. I love your brother, but something in me wants you too and that's what makes me wonder if. I'm not bisexual."

"Have you ever had those feelings for another girl before?" I ask him something more, "no, just you. After you moved in here, those feelings started suddenly. Once, when I saw you walking around in your bra barely concealing anything. You drove me crazy with excitement."

Shocked, I look at him. I didn't even know he was home, or I would have put on my robe. I was just then changing clothes to leave, with Gabrielle.

"What is this even between us?" I ask him, to which, of course, his alarm suddenly had to go off and out of himself quickly washed and ran.

Sighing, I remain to lie in my bed. Uncertain if this is all just a flare-up from him to leave me later completely in love with him. I have to see that I close my heart to him and his amazing sex.

When Josh gets back home later, he immediately starts cooking and Remco is cleaning up the apartment.

"What about your tests this week?" Josh asks me interested as I start helping in the kitchen, "well, almost done," I tell him, causing him to start talking enthusiastically about his secret vacation.

When I try to get something out of him, he still won't say anything about it, even Remco can't get him to say anything. Normally Josh can never keep quiet with Remco, those two normally have such an open relationship.

Normally, before Remco started sneaking around with me, behind my brother's back.

-------------------------

After that week of studying hard and taking tests to get through, I am finally ready to leave on vacation. Carrying my suitcases with all my cutest clothes for the beach, I walk to the door. Now, just hope we go to the sea because when I asked something about clothes he was equally unclear.

The weather was beautiful outside and I would like to get a tan. I hear a car honking outside, causing me to walk out the door. Tristan is waiting in his car to take my suitcase of clothes from me. Once the suitcase is in the car, we leave behind Josh and Remco for his secret vacation.

When we take a turn earlier than I expected, I stick to the assumption that we are going to the sea. Until I see all the woods and know that this clothing choice was a very bad choice.

"Is he serious now? He always goes to the sea," I sigh in exasperation.

"This is fun Maxine isn't it, now we can have fun in the woods," he laughs as he says this.

Exactly if he has figured it out, about my choice of clothing. For him, it's hilarious maybe, but not for me. We stop at a cottage and I see my brother and Remco get out.

Josh is already enthusiastically explaining the schedule for this week, all I can do is look at them with a smirk.

"Josh seriously! Can't you warn me?" I ask him, annoyed, as we step into the cottage. "Isn't it nice Max, look you have a lake you can swim in," says Josh, who is still in a good mood.

"Just swimming will be an option," I say, causing everyone to stare at me. "You have more clothes with you as swimming gear, don't you?" Asks Josh, suddenly realizing his mistake.

"No Josh! I've got all this stuff for a beach vacation!" I yell at him, causing Remco and Tristan to start laughing. Not only that, but I leave them with three and walk into the first bedroom, which I'm going to have to share with Tristan.

I look in my suitcase and sighing slam the suitcase shut again. "Come, Max, we go for a walk?" The boys ask from the living room. A walk? I look in my suitcase again and take out the pair of sneakers and put them on.

During the walk, I almost get punctured by mosquitoes, and then I realize how much my feet hurt from being in the sneakers which are actually not made for these long distances.

Remco comes walking up beside me, as Josh and Tristan sit talking about all the facts about nature, all of which Josh has obviously searched up.

"Everything okay?" Remco asks me. I look at him crookedly, clearly making him understand that I'm in a bad mood with Josh.

"Come on, we'll make the best of it," Remco tries to perk me up a little. After that two-hour walk, I fall down on the couch in the living room of our little house, exhausted.

"Remco and I are going to the store," Josh says before leaving with Remco behind him. "Your brother is more fun to talk to than I thought," Josh says as he gives me a kiss on the cheek and looks at the routes of the place, where we are.

Tristan is still checking out nearby activities on his phone when Remco and Josh come back in. Josh immediately places himself in the kitchen and starts cooking, Remco joins us and watches on Tristan's phone. "Are you going kayaking?" asks Remco with a puzzled look.

"Yes, here it says the river a little further down, is known as the most visited place to kayak," says Tristan enthusiastically, who is already as crazy about this vacation as Josh.

"Care to join us tomorrow?" Tristan asks Remco. Who would never pass up an opportunity like this, though Tristan doesn't know this yet.

"Sure! Are you coming too, Josh!" Calls Remco into the kitchen, "I'll pass, kayaking isn't really my thing," says Josh as he winks at me. The last time he went kayaking with Remco had ended in disaster, and from then on Josh never got into a kayak again.

How he did it no one knows, but he still calls this moment the near-death experience of his life. He would have gotten stuck and when Remco realized it, went to help him. He had wrung his own out so much in it that even Remco had trouble.

"Max, we'll do something fun together tomorrow anyway," Josh says as he puts the meat in the pan. I have to honestly admit that I'm nervous about being alone with Josh tomorrow.

Now that everything is starting to get more serious with Remco, I have a lot of fear to give anything away. Okay, it's mostly sex, but I just don't know how to stop this. And then to be so confronted with my brother alone is so weird.

What if he starts saying things about their relationship? What if he asks me straight out things about Remco.

"Dinner is ready," Josh says as everyone walks over to the table and starts eating.

I take a bite and am surprised at how hungry I am. Everyone is so hungry that there is nothing left of all the food Josh has made.