Chapter 6

Exams were finally done and my relationship with Tristan was still going well. Okay, the sex was still just as bad as before and I still often had those moments when I had to finish it myself at home with my thoughts anything but with Tristan.

Walking out of school later with my results and going straight home to show them to my brother. Holding the results in my hand from the exam I just took. I walk into the apartment excitedly. Which I share with my brother and his boyfriend Remco. Not hearing or seeing my brother right away, I search the apartment. The apartment has only two bedrooms so is quickly searched. Until I hear a noise from the bathroom and without thinking pull open the door. "Josh, Josh I got sixty percent! I made it," I say enthusiastically as I look at the closed curtain of our shower. I keep waving the paper until the curtain is pulled open. Where I see not my brother standing naked, but Remco. The Remco I've had a crush on since my early teens. The man I could never have, not just because he's already taken, no. He's as gay as it gets. My brother and I have been dating for so long now that I am convinced he would never think of me as my brother. And here I see him now standing in his full glory, with his beautifully muscled body still wet with the drops of water. I watch a drop slide down to his genitals, the genitals that all my wet dreams have been about for several years.

"Sorry," I say shyly with a blush on my cheeks as I reach for the doorknob. "Wait," I hear him say as I turn back around and see him standing in front of me with a towel. And let me tell you, that towel does not detract from the beautiful wet body I have standing in front of me. His dark black hair wet stuck to his forehead, and his ice blue eyes drilled into mine. Without knowing any better or just a shred of sanity in my mind, I look at him even more. The hard muscles from his years of playing sports, like kayaking, which he does on the school team. He pulls me out of my thoughts by coming even closer to me, so close I can almost feel his breath. "Max, what did you have in your hand?" He asks me, as he reaches for the paper that has fallen to the ground from my hands. "Final results from school," I try to recover my voice. Even though he takes my breath away by pulling his hair back, giving me an even better look at all those muscles moving in front of me, as if they were shaped for me.
Angry, I call my thoughts to a halt. He is my brother's boyfriend, where is your dignity Maxine! "Impressive, Max," his low voice says in a chuckle that gives me goosebumps. My nickname, just over his lips, makes my week for him. It may have been an abbreviation, though it could also be subsumed as a boy's name, though I never much cared for that, after years of being called that. He can even call me anything he wants, that's how crazy I am to him. Again I lose my mind by those ice blue eyes, set with a dark circle around the iris with a dark shade of blue.

"Are you shy now?" He asks me suddenly as my red cheeks really catch his eye. With that said, my cheeks turn another shade darker red. "You've known me since you were twelve, Max." Does he always have to rub it in, how much older he is than me? He's always seen me as Josh's little sister. The shy girl who barely dared to say anything to him until she was fourteen. Annoyed, I look at him now. Why am I even embarrassed? I'm almost 18 and going to college next year! It's not like I'm still a virgin and have never seen a penis up close. "No, I'm not 12 anymore, although it's not always easy living with your brother and seeing his friend here naked, thinking your brother is here." He likes what I say when he gets a smile on his face. A real smile, this time as his abs move up and down with every move his mouth makes. "No, Max, you're definitely not twelve anymore." What the hell does he mean by that, I think as I feel his hands on my shoulders. "Where is Josh, anyway?" I ask him to shake off the nervousness of having him so close to me. Now I feel his hand go from my shoulders to my hair. To the dark brown strand of hair that has fallen in front of my eyes. It feels so good that I let out a satisfying sigh without realizing it. "That's not what you really want to know, is it?" I hear him whisper in my ear, which makes the tremors make me yearn for his lips on my mouth. "No," I confess to him as I unconsciously run my tongue over my lips, almost tasting him on it. He now runs his hand down my cheek until he reaches my lips. Before I know it, he replaces his long finger on my lips, pressing his lips to them. Then he lets those fingers go over my body until he gets to my waistband. His fingers first undo the button of my pants, which then makes him continue over my briefs. With a moan I let myself attack him, not quite realizing if this is a dream or really happening here right now. I feel his hand go inside my panties now and gently caress my clit causing me to moan loudly. As he lets his fingers inside me and makes the pressure worse and worse in my lower abdomen, I almost feel like I'm about to explode. We continue to stare into each other's eyes until I cum as I've never cum before. With a red blush of embarrassment, I try to take my gaze off him, but he won't let me. With his other hand, he grabs my jaw and turns me toward those beautiful icy blue eyes again, now even more horny with desire. Desire that I am even still experiencing as well, by his hand still gliding over my clit and almost making me climax again, but before he makes me come, I feel him pull his hand away, pulling my pants down with one jerk as he gets down on his knees in front of me, still looking into my eyes. I feel his fingers moving back on my clit only now with his divine tongue licking over my wet opening. My knees begin to buckle and I have to hold on to the greenhouse next to the door to keep from sinking to the floor. I cum again after a few times he licks me with his finger moving inside me. I feel him licking up my fluids and then coming back up. Until suddenly we hear some kind of alarm go off and I look at Remco, who takes his phone out of his pants that were on the chair in the bathroom and turn off the alarm.

"I have to go, sorry," he says apologetically putting his clothes back on and walking out the door. Here I am, still exhaling from what just happened. Is this for real now? Have I really been satisfied by my brother's friend? I get dressed again and lie down on the bed in my room, where I am still thinking about Remco and what he had done to me.

A moment later I hear him return home talking to my brother whom he has gone to pick up back from guitar lessons. I step out of the bedroom back dressed in the same dress Remco had just taken off the moment. "You're not sick, are you?" Josh asks me. I nod no and go to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror and indeed whole line face looks red. Then again, it had been less than half an hour since I had had the best orgasm of my life. When I come back into the living room, where our kitchen is adjacent, I see Remco sitting in front of the TV and Josh cooking. I cannot see exactly what he is cooking, but decide to sit on the couch with Remco who is watching something from a comedy series on TV. Everyone on our own side watching TV, until he breaks the silence by suddenly sliding a little closer, not too close that Josh can see, no. Not that he is paying attention, he is too busy singing a song by Queen to care what we are doing in the living room.

"Sure everything's okay," Remco asks me, almost in a whisper. I look at him, "yeah, what was this between us?" I dared to ask him. It had been a long time since I had really talked to Remco, because of how chaotic it had been with school and then Tristan taking up most of my time. "What happened?" He asks me, still looking me in the eye with a small smile playing on his mouth. Now I'm all not so sure if it really happened and I didn't just sleep in the meantime.