Chapter 5

In the morning, I get a message from Tristan, "I'm at your door, will you come?" He asks me. I quickly grab my purse and phone before walking out the door in my blue jeans with the holes running down my thigh and a pink top on, as it was quite warm outside today.

I could no longer turn him away when he invited me to his house, where they had a pool and it was so hot today. Today I normally had an exam, but it was rescheduled at the last minute, so I could meet up with Tristan who had already finished his exams.

At his house, there are two of us, because his parents have gone to work and his sister is still in elementary school.

Outside, I take off my pants and my top, under which I was wearing a bikini, and jump into the water. Tristan also had his swim trunks on and jumped into the water behind me, chasing me in the water.

I look at his body, and it's not as muscular as Remco's, but he wasn't bad either. His wet hair swings out, causing me to laugh and start hanging onto his neck, kissing him. His hands go around my hips and kiss me on the neck as he pushes me against the wall of the built-in pool and sits closer to me, where I can clearly feel his hard-on pushing against my panties. I kiss him back as his lips find mine again. Always try to keep in mind that Tristan is Remco and not the boy I'm with. If I didn't look into his eyes too much, I could do this. With Tony, it was different, he looked nothing like Remco, and was easier to forget who I longed for.

I feel Tristan go into my bikini bottoms with his hand, and I close my eyes and moan softly. I begin to get so excited as he begins to move inside me. Furthermore, I want to take off his pants to take his penis, but he pushes my hand away.

"I want to see you come first, Maxine." he moans softly in my ear as he continues to thrust into me now with two fingers of his right hand.

I almost come until he suddenly stops and pulls me out of the pool with him. We step upstairs to his room where he takes off his pants and pushes me onto his bed, "I want you to take it in your mouth," he almost orders. I am a little shocked at this action all of a sudden but do as he asks. Less than five minutes later, he enters my mouth, where he is still ordered to swallow it. Shocked I look at him causing him to pat my head in gratitude for my service. I feel exactly like his sex slave! When I think he's just going to leave me with my desires, he pulls off my bikini top and starts massaging my breasts. It doesn't take long before he stands back up and pushes me onto the bed, now lying down so he can go inside me. Before he does this he takes a condom and goes into me at the slowest pace I have ever experienced, if he thinks I will ever come like this he is not quite right. After a while, he is still going in me at this agonizingly slow pace. I start trying to play with my own clitoris to get an orgasm anyway, to which he pushes my hand away and starts laying on me and kissing me even more.

Now I am doing something, which I am not proud of, and I have never done before. I close my eyes with my head pressed back into his mattress and release my imagination and see Remco in front of me. Not Tristan and so it doesn't take long before I am at the point of cumming. When I cum, I look back at Tristan who is satisfied that he has finished himself. He dropped next to me, whispering all sweet words into my ear about how good I was and that he will give me such a nice orgasm more often than he did now. If only he knew that I didn't come for him but for my brother's boyfriend Remco.

I was honestly glad that he was going to take me home, and I could get in the shower. He kisses me goodbye and I get out of the car, and into the apartment on the second floor with my brother there now no one was home. I look around to make sure no one is really home and go to my bedroom where I take a vibrator from my nightstand. I go to the shower in our partial bathroom and step under the hot jet. Where I begin to satisfy myself, thinking back to Remco and I come again only this time much better than before in Tristan in his bed.

After a while, I dry off and get dressed again before walking out of the bathroom and seeing Remco in the kitchen. "Have you been home long?" I ask with a blush on my cheeks, hopefully, he hadn't heard me moaning and screaming his name as I come.

"Right, I had some errands that I dropped off at home first, and then I'm going to pick up your brother from his guitar lesson," Remco says smiling. We both know this is another one of his new hobbies that he's going to stop in a few weeks and do something else again.

I sit down on the sofa, put the TV on, and zap through the channels a bit. When Remco gets, my brother and I later start cooking before Remco can poison us again.

When they come home I am almost done cooking, "what smells good here," I hear my brother say who immediately comes to the kitchen and gives me a kiss on my cheek and tastes the spaghetti sauce I just finished. When the pasta is ready, the three of us start eating at the table. "How was your guitar lesson?" I ask my brother, who dryly answers with "good" and continues how my day was. Remco was now interested in watching me too. "I was at Tristan's house, we swam in his pool," I reply to my brother. To which he has to think for himself what I mean. "That's pretty vague? He didn't hurt you, did he?" Answer my brother unexpectedly and more curious than I am used to from him. "No Josh, if you really want to know, we had sex" my brother almost tufts half his spaghetti out of his mouth. "Maxine! That wasn't what I wanted to know!" Yells Josh indignantly and takes another bite into his mouth. Remco looks, but dirty, at me, but is in an inward amusement right after when I look at him and also takes a bite in my mouth.